Question?

I've found Ferrari: The Race Experience on disc for just £2.00 so with it still being £11.99 on PSN store i'm wanting to get the disc version. On the front of the box it says you need to download this game through the store.

At the risk of sounding a bit stupid if i buy the disc version do i still need to download it? And if i do, can i presume that i wouldn't have to pay £11.99 if i've already bought the disc version?

:confused::confused::confused:

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/rockgod23.png

• 3 years later...

Gonna revive this topic "Question" rather than make a NEW thread just for one query...

Question:

Do my eyes deceive me, or does this game not require you to collect all the "cards" for the platinum - compared to the older version Ferrari Challenge (I've finished this one already). Reason why I'm asking is that I've been hearing that the "cricket" card sometimes glitch. This game is 2 trophies less, so they must have taken that one out yeah?

-----

As for the OPs question. It seems that the game you mentioned is actually a digital version BUT with a case. So instead of a disc inside, you have a download code on a "scratch card"...

To be honest, I wished I had the chance to get your version. I am interested in that game case! :)

-----

EDIT: I was wrong, it doesn't have a scratch card but instead the CODE is printed on the manual... this is how a digital-retail looks like:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/MSAAAOSwcF9UYSP4/$_57.JPG

Darn, didn't know the pic was gonna be that big LOL... I actually got a copy of this myself... The Playstation Network print at the bottom of the case is I guess an obvious giveaway. I've seen copies on the internet without it, so that must be a proper retail with a disc...

I bid twice for the same product on eBay. The first one I won, despite assuring me it I was gonna get the game case - sent me a CODE via e-mail instead. Took me 2 weeks waiting but instead I was given a £10 PSN voucher for something I bought for £5 (well okay then)...

Second try, despite the listing case stating PSN digital, the seller insisted it was a retail disc... 20 days later after repeatedly asking for the item to be sent, I got one without a disc (I expected that...) but I just really wanted the case coz it's an official Ferrari product. Why do this people have to lie about it? LOL

Edited by Naps