XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
ferraripro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default Patch V3

Hi,

Patch V3 was submitted to Sony today and fixes the following issues:
PSN names below 10 characters stopping people connection to online games
1080 graphic detail restored
575 Leaderboard crash
Infinite laps / White flag bug
Crash to XMB after certain races
I have been given a provisional date of 26th at 10am for deployment. I will update you if this is going to change. The download will be an incremental one and be around 15Mb.

Once again, thanks for your patience and continued support.

FerrariPro
ferraripro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
maxpontiac
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: -US-
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferraripro View Post
Hi,

Patch V3 was submitted to Sony today and fixes the following issues:
PSN names below 10 characters stopping people connection to online games
1080 graphic detail restored
575 Leaderboard crash
Infinite laps / White flag bug
Crash to XMB after certain races
I have been given a provisional date of 26th at 10am for deployment. I will update you if this is going to change. The download will be an incremental one and be around 15Mb.

Once again, thanks for your patience and continued support.

FerrariPro
Forgive me for my ignorance, but does this V3 patch mean the one for the US?? You are not clear at all on this matter.

This game has my support, and I will be spending money on any DLC that comes out, but I have to know what's up for the US!!
maxpontiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #3
ferraripro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default Usa

Hi,

Sorry, this is for Europe only.
ferraripro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
Pesico
 
Pesico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway, CET (GMT+1), Team Kitty Boss
Posts: 9,432

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferraripro View Post
Hi,

Sorry, this is for Europe only.
Thanks for coming here, but a lot of people want to know when the trophypatch for US goes live. Do you now anything about that?
__________________

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
LBartley
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferraripro View Post
Hi,

Sorry, this is for Europe only.
Hmm, North America, as of the last time I popped the disc in, has no updates.

The whole reason I picked this game up was because I was expecting a solid racer, with great support.

Europe is now on patch 3, and has trophies, North America is still sitting with an untouched release.

Any comments, or should I let this sense of buyers remorse actually sink in?
LBartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
rbanke
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBartley View Post
Hmm, North America, as of the last time I popped the disc in, has no updates.

The whole reason I picked this game up was because I was expecting a solid racer, with great support.

Europe is now on patch 3, and has trophies, North America is still sitting with an untouched release.

Any comments, or should I let this sense of buyers remorse actually sink in?
I'm in the same boat as you, I dont want to start the game until the trophy patch, however I allready bought it. I'm not bothered that we dont have the patch yet, as long as we get it. I just hope it doesnt take as long as it took Japan to get the uncharted patch . On the brightside, i have to replay burnout now, so at least i'm busy anyway.

I did play FC for a bit though and i really cant wait for the update, good game.
rbanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
ferraripro
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default Patch Update

Hi,

Patch V2.01 has been approved by Sony and is available now.

Note: If anyone is hosting a game without downloading the patch you will still get the Host Disconnect message. Until they next log in to PSN and are forced to download the Patch, they will be able to host games that cannot be joined.
ferraripro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
LBartley
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferraripro View Post
Hi,

Patch V2.01 has been approved by Sony and is available now.

Note: If anyone is hosting a game without downloading the patch you will still get the Host Disconnect message. Until they next log in to PSN and are forced to download the Patch, they will be able to host games that cannot be joined.
I'm assuming this is for North America?

Unfortunately, I guess it hasn't fully propagated yet, as I wasn't prompted to install an update 2 minutes ago when I loaded the game up.

Any comments on these 5 cars and 1 track per month as downloadable content? The game has been out almost a full month in North America, and there's nothing on the store at all yet.

I understand this isn't the place to ask such questions really, but I've been unable to find any other method of contact regarding this title.
LBartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #9
Aggie_CEO
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greensboro NC
Posts: 3
Send a message via AIM to Aggie_CEO Send a message via Yahoo to Aggie_CEO
Default

yea I'm waiting for this too.....

I mean I played a few races online.....

but I dont want to strat doing stuff that might get me trophies and have to start over again......
Aggie_CEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #10
monk
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5
Default

so where patch?
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.