ferraripro

Hi,

Patch V3 was submitted to Sony today and fixes the following issues:

PSN names below 10 characters stopping people connection to online games

1080 graphic detail restored

575 Leaderboard crash

Infinite laps / White flag bug

Crash to XMB after certain races

I have been given a provisional date of 26th at 10am for deployment. I will update you if this is going to change. The download will be an incremental one and be around 15Mb.

Once again, thanks for your patience and continued support.

FerrariPro

Hi,

Patch V3 was submitted to Sony today and fixes the following issues:

PSN names below 10 characters stopping people connection to online games

1080 graphic detail restored

575 Leaderboard crash

Infinite laps / White flag bug

Crash to XMB after certain races

I have been given a provisional date of 26th at 10am for deployment. I will update you if this is going to change. The download will be an incremental one and be around 15Mb.

Once again, thanks for your patience and continued support.

FerrariPro

Forgive me for my ignorance, but does this V3 patch mean the one for the US?? You are not clear at all on this matter.:)

This game has my support, and I will be spending money on any DLC that comes out, but I have to know what's up for the US!!

Hi,

Sorry, this is for Europe only.

Hmm, North America, as of the last time I popped the disc in, has no updates.

The whole reason I picked this game up was because I was expecting a solid racer, with great support.

Europe is now on patch 3, and has trophies, North America is still sitting with an untouched release.

Any comments, or should I let this sense of buyers remorse actually sink in?

Hmm, North America, as of the last time I popped the disc in, has no updates.

The whole reason I picked this game up was because I was expecting a solid racer, with great support.

Europe is now on patch 3, and has trophies, North America is still sitting with an untouched release.

Any comments, or should I let this sense of buyers remorse actually sink in?

I'm in the same boat as you, I dont want to start the game until the trophy patch, however I allready bought it. I'm not bothered that we dont have the patch yet, as long as we get it. I just hope it doesnt take as long as it took Japan to get the uncharted patch ;). On the brightside, i have to replay burnout now, so at least i'm busy anyway.

I did play FC for a bit though and i really cant wait for the update, good game.

Hi,

Patch V2.01 has been approved by Sony and is available now.

Note: If anyone is hosting a game without downloading the patch you will still get the Host Disconnect message. Until they next log in to PSN and are forced to download the Patch, they will be able to host games that cannot be joined.

Hi,

Note: If anyone is hosting a game without downloading the patch you will still get the Host Disconnect message. Until they next log in to PSN and are forced to download the Patch, they will be able to host games that cannot be joined.

I'm assuming this is for North America?

Unfortunately, I guess it hasn't fully propagated yet, as I wasn't prompted to install an update 2 minutes ago when I loaded the game up.

Any comments on these 5 cars and 1 track per month as downloadable content? The game has been out almost a full month in North America, and there's nothing on the store at all yet.

I understand this isn't the place to ask such questions really, but I've been unable to find any other method of contact regarding this title.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Ferrari Pro... you are helping no one by coming on every site and telling people ONLY about the PAL information... please actually answer a question and give us some sort of idea of when we can pop the disc in our american consoles.... everyday you are losing another purchase because this is taking so long..

If they PAL release had problems then its likely those problems are what kept it from coming out here in North America. In a way its a good thing but then again they should have just come out and said that. A lack of information makes for unhappy gamers. Just ask Criterion how that works out.