-Offline: 41

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 25 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 0

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: No cheat codes available

Introduction

Ferrari Challenge is a decent racing game for the PS3 and a must buy for every Ferrari fan out there. The trophies are spread out in the different modes in the game. This includes the tutorial, the Challenge series, Time Trial mode and Arcade mode. While I wouldn’t say this game is easy, it’s not that hard either and can be completed in around 25 hours. To get the platinum you oviously need all the trophies, and that includes getting all in-game accomplishments. They will usually come naturally, and all others will be mentioned in this guide.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO GO ABOUT GETTING YOUR PLATINUM. THIS IS WHAT I THINK IS A GOOD AND ORGANISED WAY OF GETTING THE TROPHIES EFFICIENTLY.

Step 1 – Options and Tutorial – 2 trophies

NOTE: This game got trophies via a patch. If you have a save from before that patch. You have to delete it first and then create a new save.

Before you start going after trophies, go to options and change difficulty to beginner and duration to 5 minutes. I’ll also list the assist settings I used, but feel free to experiment with those.

Assists:

Racing line: On

SC strength: 3

TC strength: 2

ABS strength: Max

Then it’s time to do the tutorial. Here you have to drive two laps on the Fiorano circuit and Tiff Needell will give you pointers on what you’re doing right and what you have to improve. You have to get 75% accuracy in all categories to get the Hot Shot trophy. Try to listen to what Tiff Needell says and check the trophyguide for more details on how to do this. Finishing of tutorial mode shouldn’t take much time and will net you 2 trophies.

Step 2 – Challenge series – 12 trophies

Now it’s time to start with the main mode in Ferrari Challenge, the Challenge mode. This is the mode where you’ll be unlocking cars. There is a challenge series for Italy, Europe and North America. Each series has seven race weekends that each includes a qualifying session (optional) and two races.

As each of the three challenge series has a maximum points trophy, you have to win each race. This will also ensure that you unlock every car by the time you’re finished with the Challenge series. As I said, the qualifying is optional, but if you have changed the duration to 5 minutes, it could be wise to qualify for a higher grid position. Underneath, I've listed the special things you need to do in each challenge series.

Italian Challenge Series:

- Earn 1 pole position in Qualification Sessions

- Win all 14 races

European Challenge Series:

- Earn 2 pole positions in Qualification Sessions (in-game accomplishment)

- Win all 14 races

North American Challenge Series:

- Earn 3 pole position finishes in Qualification Sessions (in-game accomplishment)

- Win all 14 races

This will give you all challenge series specific trophies as well as all in-game accomplishments in the Italian, European and N. America category. It will also give you these trophies:

- Euro Races

- Unlock and Roll

- The Collector

- First Across The Line

If you have followed the steps so far, you should have 14 trophies.

Step 3 - Trofeo Challenges -21 trophies

With the Challenge series done, it’s time to move onto the Trophy mode in this game. There is one tournament for each car you unlock and each tournament has three races. You don’t have to win every race, but you have to finish first in each tournament (getting most points over three races) to unlock they’re respective trophies. However, try to win every race as it will count towards 100 race wins. These are the trophies called Trofeo [insert name here]. To participate in a Trophy tournament, you need to unlock the car (you did that in step 2) and then buy it. Money shouldn’t be a problem.

Winning every trophy tournament should earn you 21 trophies bringing your total up to 35 trophies. This will also unlock every in-game accomplishment in the Trophy category.

Step 4 - Time Trial mode – 4 trophies

Then it’s time to move on to the Time Trial mode. This is an incredibly easy mode, as long as you DON’T use one of the F430 Challenge cars. I suggest using the FXX in time trial mode as this is the car you’ll be driving in Arcade mode if you follow my tips. The most important thing though is that you have to use the same car on all time trials. The requirements are so easy that you should be able to beat the time on each circuit by driving only one lap.

If you have followed this guide with clinical precision you should now have gotten 4 new trophies giving you a total of at least 39 trophies.

Step 5 – Arcade mode – 3 trophies

Then it’s time for Arcade mode, the last mode you’ll play to collect trophies in. The FXX is probably the best car to use here, and if you used it in the time trials, you should also be familiar with it. You have to complete all four difficulties, starting with Beginner and ending with Legend. Each difficulty has 4 races. In arcade mode, you start in last place and have to work your way up. In Beginner, you have to finish 3rd, in Intermediate you have to finish 2nd and in both Expert and Legend, a 1st place is required to advance. To get the Arcade Gold trophy however, you have to finish first in at least one race in each difficulty.

You also have to finish 3 races in 1st position in rain conditions in any difficulty. In expert difficulty you have to finish at least one race in 1st place without going off the track, and finish a race with a race-line accuracy of 60% or above. Doesn’t need to be in the same race. In legend difficulty you have to complete one lap in 1st place without dropping position once.

When you’ve done this, you should have 3 new trophies, bringing your total to at least 42. You should also have all in-game accomplishments in the Arcade category.

Step 6 – Cleaning up – 0-4 trophies

If you have followed this guide, you should already have driven 2000 miles giving you the 2000 On The Clock trophy. More than likely, you also have 100 wins, giving you the 100 Wins trophy. This only leaves two trophies out. The Perfectionist (Gold) and Congratulations (Platinum). If you haven’t done so yet, go to Team in the main menu and change the Team name. Then go to Showroom and add a vinyl to one of your cars. These small steps will net you another two in-game accomplishments, and most likely the Platinum trophy if you followed this road map. If not, go to Accomplishments in the main menu and see if you are missing one or more of them as you need all of them to get The Perfectionist trophy.

You should now have your Platinum trophy!

Edited by Terminator
Rmeoved signature.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Trophy Guide

IMPORTANT: To get trophies, you have to delete your save and start a new one.

This game features 46 trophies, 36 bronze, 5 silver, 4 gold and 1 Platinumtrophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/20/PLAT.jpgCongratulations (Platinum)

You have successfully unlocked every trophy in Ferrari Challenge

Get all bronze, silver and gold trophies in this game to get the Platinumtrophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/20/BRONZE.jpgBronze Trophies

The following trophies called Trofeo [name] requires you to unlock the car in question, buy it from the Showroom and then place first in the cars Trophy challenge. You will unlock a car by finishing in ANY position in the first race weekend of the three Ferrari Challenge weekends (Italiy, Europe and North America). To unlock cars in other race weekends, you need to get a podium finish.

Trofeo Rame

Achieve 1st place in the F348 Challenge Tournament

Car: 348 Challenge

Prize: 10 000

How to unlock: Finish in any position in the first race weekend of the Italian Challenge series.

Trofeo Ferro

Achieve 1st place in the F348 TB Tournament

Car: F348 TB

Prize: 5 000

How to unlock: 1st place in F348 Challenge Tournament (Trophy)*

Trofeo Perla

Achieve 1st place in the F355 Challenge Tournament

Car: F355 Challenge

How to unlock: 1st place in F348 Challenge Tournament (Trophy).*

Trofeo Topaz

Achieve 1st place in the F355 GTB Tournament

Car: F355 Berlinetta

How to unlock: Finish in any position in the first race weekend of the European Challenge series (Monza).

Trofeo Carnelian

Achieve 1st place in the F360 Modena Tournament

Car: F360 Modena

Prize: 12 500

How to unlock: Podium finish at the third race weekend of the European Challenge series (Silverstone).

Trofeo Tourmaline

Achieve 1st place in the F360 GT Tournament

Car: F360 GT

Prize: 13 750

How to unlock: Podium finish at the fourth race weekend of the European Challenge series (Spa).

Trofeo Mercurio

Achieve 1st place in the F430 GT2 Tournament

Car: F430 GT2

Prize: 31 250

How to unlock: Podium finish at the sixth race weekend of the European Challenge series (Hockenheim).

Trofeo Malachite

Achieve 1st place in the F550 Maranello Tournament

Car: F550 Maranello

Prize: 7 500

How to unlock: Podium finish at the fifth race weekend of the European Challenge series (Paul Ricard).

Trofeo Diasparo

Achieve 1st place in the F550 Maranello GT Tournament

Car: F550 Maranello GT

Prize: 37 500

How to unlock: Finish in any position in the first race weekend of the North American Challenge series.

Trofeo Acciaio

Achieve 1st place in the F575 Maranello Tournament

Car: F575 Maranello

Prize: 8 750

How to unlock: Podium finish at the second race weekend of the North American Challenge series (Infineon).

Trofeo Bronzo

Achieve 1st place in the F575 GTC Tournament

Car: F575 GTC

Prize: 43 750

How to unlock: Podium finish at the third race weekend of the Italian Challenge series (2nd time at Monza).

Trofeo Argento

Achieve 1st place in the F40 Tournament

Car: F40

Prize: 27 500

How to unlock: Podium finish at the third race weekend of the North American Challenge series (Virginia Raceway).

Trofeo Oro

Achieve 1st place in the F50 Tournament

Car: F50

How to unlock: Podium finish in the 2nd race weekend in the European Challenge series (Misano)

Trofeo Granato

Achieve 1st place in the F333 SP Tournament

Car: F333 SP

Prize: 125 000

How to unlock: Podium finish in the 7th (last) race weekend in the European Challenge series (Mugello)

Trofeo Obsidian

Achieve 1st place in the FXX Tournament

Car: FXX

Prize: 18 750

How to unlock: Podium finish at the seventh race weekend of the North American Challenge series (Mugello).

Trofeo Opale

Achieve 1st place in the F365 GTB4 Tournament

Car: F365 GTB/4

Prize: 22 500

How to unlock: Podium finish in the 7th (last) race weekend of the Italian Challenge series (Mugello, second time).

Trofeo Platino

Achieve 1st place in the F512 M Tournament

Car: F512 M

How to unlock: Podium finish in the fourth race weekend of the Italian Challenge series (Vallelunga).

Trofeo Rubino

Achieve 1st place in the F512 S Tournament

Car: F512 S

Prize: 25 000

How to unlock: Podium finish in the fifth race weekend of the Italian Challenge series (Mugello, first time)

Trofeo Zaffiro

Achieve 1st place in the F250 LM Tournament

Car: F250 LM

Prize: 20 000

How to unlock: Podium finish at the sixth race weekend of the North American Challenge series (California).

Trofeo Smeraldo

Achieve 1st place in the F250 Testarossa Tournament

Car: F250 Testa Rossa

Prize: 15 000

How to unlock: Podium finish at the fourth race weekend of the North American Challenge series (Redwood Park).

Trofeo Diamante

Achieve 1st place in the F250 GTO Tournament

Car: F250 GTO

Prize: 17 500

How to unlock: Podium finish at the fifth race weekend of the North American Challenge series (Mont Tremblant).

The Graduate

Complete Tutorial mode for the first time

Tutorial is a two lap guided tour where you drive and Tiff Needell guides you through Fiorano. To get this trophy, just complete the two laps.

Hot Shot

Achieve 75% accuracy or above in all categories in Tutorial mode

Same as above, but now you need to get at least 75% accuracy in all four categories: use of brakes, throttle control, race line accuracy and apex accuracy. You are allowed to use assists in the tutorial, so use them if you have any trouble getting this one and listen to Tiff Needell.

Use of brakes: With the racing line assist on, this is pretty easy. Just brake when the racing line indicator is red.

Throttle Control: In thight corners, you need to be careful when applying more and more throttle (R2), but don’t do it to slow either.

Race line accuracy: With the racing line indicator on, this is pretty easy. Just make sure you follow the racing line.

Apex accuracy: This is how well you take corners. Stay on the outside when you come into a corner, in the middle of the corner you should hit the inside (this is where the apex is) and when you leave the corner take the outside.

Italian Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on all Italian circuits in Time Trial mode

This includes Monza, Misano, Vallelunga and Mugello. See Time Trial Lap King (Silver) for tips.

Euro Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on all European circuits in Time Trial mode

This includes Paul Ricard, Silverstone, Spa and Hockenheim. See Time Trial Lap King (Silver) for tips.

US Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on all US circuits in Time Trial mode

This includes Homestead, Infineon, Virginia Raceway, Redwood Park, Mont Tremblant and California. See Time Trial Lap King (Silver) for tips.

Numero Uno

Achieve a pole position in Qualifying in the Italian Challenge series

Simply get the best time in the Qualifying session in any of the Italian Challenge series weekends.

Prancing Horse

Complete the Italian Challenge series

Complete the Italian Challenge series in first place.

First Challenge Win

Win your first race in the Italian Challenge series

Just enter the challenge series and win one of them. It's enough to win one of the races in any weekend of the Italian challenge series.

Double Whammy

Achieve 2 podium placed finishes in the European Challenge series

Simply get 2 podium finishes in the European Challenge series.

The Veteran

Complete Expert difficulty in Arcade mode

Beat Expert difficulty in Arcade mode.

First Across The Line

Place first at every circuit in the game

One would think you actually had to win a race at every circuit in the game. I got this after winning at least one race at every circuit except for the California track in the 6th race weekend of the North American Challenge series. This trophy unlocked right after I secured 2nd place in Qualifying at the California track.

* This could be a podium finish in stead of 1st place.

Edited by Terminator
Removed signature.

Unlock and Roll

Unlock your first Tournament Car

You get this by finishing your first race in any of the Challenge series.

100 Wins

Win 100 races

Win 100 offline races.

2000 On The Clock

Race a total of 2000 miles

Race a total of 2000 miles. This should unlock on your route to platinum.

The Collector

Unlock every Ferrari available in the game

This will unlock after completing all three challenge series (you might have to get at least a podium finish in the race weekends to unlock the cars). You don't need to buy them.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/20/SILVER.jpgSilver Trophies

Time Trial Lap King

Beat the Lap Record on every circuit in Time Trial mode

Beat every circuit in Time Trial mode. You can choose whatever car you wish. Don't pick the F430 Challenge as the time required with that can be very difficult. I did this with the 575 GTC and did all of them in one lap because the requirements were incredibly easy.

-Thanks to three15 for the tip on time trials-

You have to beat all the circuits with the same car.

-Thanks to tdr_dangly for the tip-

Italian Stallian

Complete the Italian Challenge with Maximum points

420 out of 420 points needed to get this trophy, meaning you have to win both races in each of the seven race weekends of the Italian Challenge series. Trophy will unlock shortly after crossing the finish line in the last race.

Euro Racer

Win a race at every European circuit

Win at least one race in all of the European Challenge series weekends. This one actually unlocked for me after securing pole in the last race weekend. I suggest going for "Circuits Maximus" at the same time as this trophy.

US Race Ace

Win a race at every North American Challenge circuit

Win at least one race in all of the North American Challenge series weekends. This one actually unlocked for me after securing pole in the last race weekend. I suggest going for "American All-Star" at the same time as this trophy.

The Champ

Complete Legend difficulty in Arcade mode

In order to complete Legend difficulty in Arcade mode, you first have to beat Beginner, Intermediate and Expert difficulty with the same car. You don't loose your progress with a car if you change cars, so if you want to try different cars you may do so.

dr_dangly has this to say about Arcade mode:

"I find the FXX a good car; it’s got very good handling and brakes.

I turn the driving line on full because even though the AI doesn't drive on the line itself, I find it does drive by the colour of the driving line, so on some tracks were the line turns orange you can go flat out and when it goes red sometimes you can brake later with the FXX."

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/20/GOLD.jpgGold Trophies

Circuits Maximus

Complete the European Challenge with Maximum points

420 out of 420 points needed to get this trophy, meaning you have to win both races in each of the seven race weekends of the European Challenge series. Trophy will unlock shortly after crossing the finish line in the last race.

American All-Star

Complete the North American Challenge with Maximum points

420 out of 420 points needed to get this trophy, meaning you have to win both races in each of the seven race weekends of the North American Challenge series. Trophy will unlock shortly after crossing the finish line in the last race.

Arcade Gold

Achieve a gold trophy in every arcade difficulty

Finish first in at least one of the races in each arcade difficulty.

The Perfectionists

Achieve 100% completion for the entire game

You have to get all the in-game cards to get this trophy.

Edited by Terminator
Removed signature.

You should note that if you've already started the game and played the tutorial you won't unlock "The Graduate" trophy. You will need to reset your profile. I think the same may apply to "Hot Shot" but I'm not sure as I only got above 75% for the first time today :).

You should note that if you've already started the game and played the tutorial you won't unlock "The Graduate" trophy. You will need to reset your profile. I think the same may apply to "Hot Shot" but I'm not sure as I only got above 75% for the first time today :).

Just the same as Uncharted then. You have to start with a new save.

Anoying as i was told you didn't have too! just done all the time trial trophies for the 2nd time, got the trophies but will have to start again now and i bet you have to have ALL the cards to get 100%

Was hoping getting in early would make them easier, i wonder if i get the final 7 trophy cards on that save i would get the 100% trophy? may be worth a try.

Anoying as i was told you didn't have too! just done all the time trial trophies for the 2nd time, got the trophies but will have to start again now and i bet you have to have ALL the cards to get 100%

Was hoping getting in early would make them easier, i wonder if i get the final 7 trophy cards on that save i would get the 100% trophy? may be worth a try.

I don't know.

I'm 2 seconds away from getting the Monza time trial record. Do you have any tips on that? Like, do you use any assists or will you go faster without any assists.

Well i used my old save and used a car not many people have set a time in 550GT i think it was,even though the time on the board was 1.43 for example, it said when loading the track the record was 2.20! all were like that and i did them all in 1 lap.As for tips well stay away from the 430 challenge and i use level 3 on all assists.

Ah, thought it was only the 430 Challenge we could use in time trial. Easy peacy then:p

Also you need to do Italian, Euro and US Time Trials with the same car for the Time Trial Lap King (Silver) as when I changed my car the stats went back to 0/4 etc.

Anyone done Arcade Mode yet? first races are easy, 10mins to over take 16 cars. But the next difficulty up is 5mins only to over take 16 cars. Can the time be increased?

ok i played time trial mode with the F430 in the monza track, the record time was 1:51 and i got 1:50...does that count? cuz in the min menu when i highlight time trial mode it says in the italian circuits its 0/4, why is that and above that its written 348 TB...anyone can help?

ok i played time trial mode with the F430 in the monza track, the record time was 1:51 and i got 1:50...does that count? cuz in the min menu when i highlight time trial mode it says in the italian circuits its 0/4, why is that and above that its written 348 TB...anyone can help?

The stats show for what car you have selected at the moment. If you go back to showroom and change the car back to the one you did the timetrial with, it will say 1/4.

Been playing som Arcade now. Both Beginner and Intermediate was in 5 minutes. I also passed all those on the first attempt. My best advice is to drive aggressive. The cars crash into you for no reason so this might be the time to pay back.

Also tried expert. 3 seconds behind the first place in the first race. Expert gives you 10 minutes.

ok i just wanna say that i managed to beat the time trial for the 4 italian tracks, 3 european tracks and 2 american, i wanan go for the rest of the tracks but they r still locked, so if anyone could post wat actions will unlock the tracks in the game, that would be great....

as for how i did it...i chose the F430 as my car and i set the stability control to 2, traction cotrol to 1 and abs to 4 and i used automatic transmission and enabled the racing lines for the braking zones only...with these options it was pretty easy to beat the time in all of the tracks by the third lap...the first lap, the car starts slowly, the 2nd lap u get to know the track and by the third lap u shud get it...

ok i hope this helps and hope ppl could post more tips for this game...

Time trials are covered allready. Do you have any experience with what cars might be easy/doable on arcade? I've been able to unlock expert with the F430 Challenge car, but expert is insanely difficult (don't even dare to think about legend). So if anyone have any ideas on cars that might be easier to do expert and legend in arcade, help would be appreciated greatly.

ok i just wanna say that i managed to beat the time trial for the 4 italian tracks, 3 european tracks and 2 american, i wanan go for the rest of the tracks but they r still locked, so if anyone could post wat actions will unlock the tracks in the game, that would be great....

as for how i did it...i chose the F430 as my car and i set the stability control to 2, traction cotrol to 1 and abs to 4 and i used automatic transmission and enabled the racing lines for the braking zones only...with these options it was pretty easy to beat the time in all of the tracks by the third lap...the first lap, the car starts slowly, the 2nd lap u get to know the track and by the third lap u shud get it...

ok i hope this helps and hope ppl could post more tips for this game...

I think Pesico has already covered this? Place 3rd or better in challenge mode to unlock that track and 1st to unlock car.. The Collector Trophy is unlocked at the end of the challenge mode. no need to buy cars for it.

Completing Arcade Mode could be the hardest Trophy?, even in Expert difficulty it isn't that hard to catch them, it’s just they change the driving line to many times, zig zaging :eek:

Arcade Tip,

I find the FXX a good car; it’s got very good handling and brakes.

I turn the driving line on full because even though the AI doesn't drive on the line itself, I find it does drive by the colour of the driving line, so on some tracks were the line turns orange you can go flat out and when it goes red sometimes you can brake later with the FXX.

Also you must use the same car, or you'll have to do Beginner again etc with the new car.

General Tip,

Try turning the difficulty to beginner and the time to 15mins, and not qualifying for the races. By starting at the back you'll earn more money by overtaking all the other cars, plus cover more miles for the 2000 miles Trophy (this will come anyway if you’re going for 100% completion)

I'll try the FXX today then. And yeah, I think expert might be the hardest in the game as I can't imagine the Trofeo [insert name here] trophies can be to hard since they are bronze. Getting 100% completion can also be hard if it requires all in-game-trophies. One of them is to be in the lead for an entire lap in legendary difficulty in arcade. Haven't tried legendary but I think it's difficult enough to even win those races.