Time Trial

Sickboy

• 1 year later...

... there is nothing in this forum that actually reminds the players on how they would (sort of) miss the "lap time" event. I blame it on the game's UI design - lap times should appear on the interface, and not hidden in the event's loading screen. You look away for a bit and you'll miss it.

I actually got "information" on the "rival forum"...

Okay to those who had just started playing Time Trial, and are one of the few (3 topics of this in the forum actually) like me who has no clue on where to find the lap times, they will show up at the time trial event loading screen (bottom part)... don't look away coz you might miss it! It won't show up once the TT race has already started. But worry not as the times are quite generous. This is by far the easiest part of the game. Compared to the "re-released version" (Ferrari Experience), time trials here have about 45-60 seconds more.

You may have to finish the "challenge series" first to unlock the tracks. When on Time Trial, just do one lap and beat the lap time, and quit/retire the race as soon as you cross the line - assuming you beat the time. It's pretty easy with the FXX car (highly recommended), you can end up having 30-45 seconds to spare.

You do not have to go online to see the lap times.

Edited by Naps

• 2 months later...

oh man. Thanks Naps! You just saved lots of time for me.:)

Because i thought the best lap was the time on when u choose track. exaple Monza:

1. (Name) 57 sec

2...... 1:36 min

3.... 1:36

4.... 1:37

and my record is 1:46, so i thought i had least 9 sec... but now i know its online rank..

Thanks again Naps. Now i'll keep playing to my plat :dance: