Time Attack Help!!!!

tbond22

I realize that probably no one is playing this game, but are there any tips for Time Attack? I am only on level 3 out of 60 and 1 minute is not even close to enough time for me. I feel like I am missing something since everyone who votes gave it a 3 or less. I have already tried level 3 five times and I barley can eat the first set of fish before the time runs out.

• 1 year later...
I realize that probably no one is playing this game, but are there any tips for Time Attack? I am only on level 3 out of 60 and 1 minute is not even close to enough time for me. I feel like I am missing something since everyone who votes gave it a 3 or less. I have already tried level 3 five times and I barley can eat the first set of fish before the time runs out.

Wow, this is an old post, but since no one else decided to reply I WILL.

I just recently bought this game new, along with Bejeweled 3, and Zuma for $6 so a good deal there.

Anyway, I'm in the same boat so to speak.

It doesn't seem like nearly enough time to me.

I am also stuck on lvl 3 and I run out of time without maki it to the 3rd largest fish.

I've tried zooming around with turbo (dangerous), using the digital pad (too slow, but more accurate than the analog. No luck there...

I bought I heard someone mention a way to "suck in all be fish", but m guessing there is no suck button... I suck with all of them!! :|.

You've probably already either beat this or have given up, but I wanted to reply either way.

Good luck man

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

just finished the time attack.

level 2 or 3 first seemed also impossible for me.

But i dodnt know at first that the leftover time carries over to the next levels!

that is not stated anywhere clearly.

... and thats why level 2 or 3 are impossible IF you waste all the time in level 1 without haveing around 1:30 minutes left!

I restarted from the beginning and then the first levels were no problem at all.

I saved after level 30 and 50 and 56 my savegame to an USB Stick, but didnt needed it in the end.

the last level 60 i finished with about 2:30 minutes left on the counter.

soi i dont know how someone could have 10 or 14 mninutes left, but okay, maybe im just not skilled enough...

another important thing is:

always quit the level and go back to main menu to resume your time attack. this way you have unlimited tries for making one good run on every level.

(there were some levels, that i tried 50 or 80 times to get it good, ......, that started from around level 45 on...)

ALWAYS choose to continue your time attack session.

NEVER choose to start a new one, cause thats the main error:

the level you choose to start NEW will only habe its own time (like 1:00 minute in the first levels, which is impossible), and that is never enough.

Key to victory is to add up as many time as possible to your overall time counter, so make a good run in every single level and time attack will be no prob at all.

remarkable: bonus level 54 (i think it was 54) is so easy, you can make 3:30 minutes extra time at least (which is need in the next levels).

continues:

I used up all my two possible continues on my way to level 60 (first used around level 30 and second continue used around level 52 or so...).

without these i wouldnt have made it in time!

right way to use one: if you are in an diffcult level give your best and let the time run out, then take one continue when asked for it.

you stay at the point you are in the level (including your progress) and just get 3:30 minutes added to the clock, which is more then enough for the next coming levels.

Edited by ZombieMarco

• 4 months later...