Syncing trophies

OCTrophiesD

Hey I'm new to this site and want to know if there's a way to sync your trophies with your PSN account or with the PSN profiles site instead of having to go search whatever game you have and tick off which trophies you have. I mean couldn't anyone just say they have all the trophies for a game and nobody would be able to tell if it's legit or not?..

Apologies if this is already covered somewhere on the forum which is most likely but I hate searching for info. and am a bit lazy in that regard.

Also, my PSN is: kevomode

Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

The easiest way to do that, and how most people do it, is by making an account at psnprofiles.com and comparing the trophies you've unlocked/not unlocked there with the helpful guides and threads here.

You can constantly keep updating your profile for free, but a) it's hard to keep track and b) you can only do it so many times. Making an account is easier.

Hey, I have an account on PSN profiles. Could you please explain how to compare my trophies there with this site?

Hey how do you get that trophy player card thing that comes after your posts?

Sorry for being such a noob and I appreciate your assistance.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi quote button instead of multi-posting.

Hey, I have an account on PSN profiles. Could you please explain how to compare my trophies there with this site?

You can't, this site's trophy tracking is kind of garbage, it's all manual. It's probably the only bad thing I can name though. :p

As said earlier just use PSNP or PSNTL to track your trophies. This site ain't for that, it's for the guides.

Edit: trophy cards, enter the following bbc code in your signature by quoting my post (and replace my ID with yours):

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Zongorillacska.png

Edited by Zongorillacska

Hey Zong...I didn't understand your edit about the trophy cards...what's a bbc code....sorry!

BBCode is what people use to add images to their signatures. If you sign up to the site I mentioned you can find it there for your account.

Also, refrain from double posting, people don't like it around here. Go back and edit your original post. :whistle:

Edited by AmbaLaBamba

There, figured it out, thanks!

What do you mean by double posting?...I just posted my original post once?!...

Edit: Am I able to see my own playercard cause I don't see it?

Welcome to the forums :welcome:. Double posting is where you post something (doesn't have to be the start of the thread can be anytime), then immediately reply again (before anyone has interjected) instead of editing your original one before it to add in the extra information/ questions you wanted :).

You have added in your signature correctly (as it's showing in your profile under "About Me"). However I think you need more then 10 posts before it will show on the main site I believe?

Edited by BinkUncia

Welcome to the forums :welcome:. Double posting is where you post something (doesn't have to be the start of the thread can be anytime), then immediately reply again (before anyone has interjected) instead of editing your original one before it to add in the extra information/ questions you wanted :).

You have added in your signature correctly (as it's showing in your profile under "About Me"). However I think you need more then 10 posts before it will show on the main site I believe?

It's actually cause if you don't have a signature, any posts you create will have 'Show your signature' unticked. To get the sig to show up on older posts he'll need to edit the posts, it should just show up on new posts :)