Lego star wars the force awakens forums

Kymar17

The Vita version is only missing 3 trophies so isn't a big enough difference (IMO) to warrant creating a separate forum but if half the list was missing e.g. Lego Avengers, then I could understand why another forum would be needed. Ultimately it's up to Mendel to decide if separate forums are needed for a game.

The Vita version is only missing 3 trophies so isn't a big enough difference (IMO) to warrant creating a separate forum but if half the list was missing e.g. Lego Avengers, then I could understand why another forum would be needed. Ultimately it's up to Mendel to decide if separate forums are needed for a game.

There are 3 trophies missing and there are a few trophys that the vita version has that the ps4/ps3 versions do not and vice versa.

I actually second the separate forum idea. The trophy lists may be close to identical, but the games are quite different. It's a bit awkward going to the main game forum looking for help and realizing that none of the posts actually apply to the version of the game you're playing (if you're playing the Vita version, of course)

Example: Both games have the trophy I Can Fly Anything(S), which involves getting all the minikits in the game. The console version has 180 Minikits; the Vita version has I think 95. In the console version, you'd get the Minikits in levels; the Vita version has Minikits spread out mostly through side missions in the Hub world (but also some in the levels). So to have a thread titled "Missing Rebel Headquarters Minikit?" in the forums for example, without the context of console/Vita version, is frustrating.

Edited by themindisacity