Cross site Competition and Build a custom list suggestions

BrokenLegacy--

Cross site Competition (XboxAchievements.org and PST.org)-

Why can't a custom list be done cross site to see which site gets more member sign ups. The list could be completed by staff on both sides using trophies/achievements available on both consoles. I don't think they do custom lists over there do they? So this would be a unique experience for them, and also fun for us. Didn't that THL we did with them go over smoothly enough? It's about time for another X site isn't it? :D

Build A Custom List Suggestions-

Custom lists have 12 trophies per list each, which is more than enough and would entice people to do them.

I mentioned this before but didn't get any feedback. Tiered Custom List Awards rather than an award for each list. There really doesn't need to be an award for each list considering only a handful of people will probably get the award. ^see above, too many games on each list. Also, Too many awards in general really.

Edited by BrokenLegacy--

I don't think there should be a custom list competition between the sites. I like it the way they are now and aimed at the community instead of turning it into competitiveness.

Competitiveness is human basic nature. :) it would make it more fun, in my opinion. And being more fun, more people would want to complete it.

They do custom lists.

XBA Achievements List | XboxAchievements.com

That's been around for quite a while, actually.

Didn't know that. Well, there you go. Why not do it then?

Edited by BrokenLegacy--

Why can't a custom list be done cross site to see which site gets more member sign ups. The list could be completed by staff on both sides using trophies/achievements available on both consoles. I don't think they do custom lists over there do they? So this would be a unique experience for them, and also fun for us. Didn't that THL we did with them go over smoothly enough? It's about time for another X site isn't it?

If memory serves, that event didn't go well but I'll let the EDs/Vy explain it more.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

I missed the last x site competition, so i would gladly see a new one. However i'd rather have another one involving trophies/achievements than custom lists tbh.

The tiered awards isn't a good idea imo. You said yourself that not many people are completing these lists, so if you take away those amazing award tiles that some of them have, there might be even less incentive for some people. I know i want that Zelda triforce! :D (too bad i'm not even close on Xander's list lol)

They do custom lists.

XBA Achievements List | XboxAchievements.com

That's been around for quite a while, actually.

Ha I didn't even realize they did that, though I'm pretty sure we started ours first. EDIT: Oh it was 2013, so maybe not.

Anyway, clever way to use the site's list functionality to build them. Wish we had thought of that when we started ours.

Edited by Vyrastas

Why can't a custom list be done cross site to see which site gets more member sign ups. The list could be completed by staff on both sides using trophies/achievements available on both consoles. I don't think they do custom lists over there do they? So this would be a unique experience for them, and also fun for us. Didn't that THL we did with them go over smoothly enough? It's about time for another X site isn't it? :D

I don't know about the other ED's but I have no interest in another cross site competition.

Ha I didn't even realize they did that, though I'm pretty sure we started ours first. EDIT: Oh it was 2013, so maybe not.

Anyway, clever way to use the site's list functionality to build them. Wish we had thought of that when we started ours.

We did the first list in 2011.

We probably talked about it, but I was too anal about the trophy lists to actually consider doing it.