Time to merge to Platforms?

Halfaworldaway

I think these forums would be slighty easier to navigate if we didn't have separate sections for each platform, a simple A-Z of all PS3, PS4 and PS Vita would suffice.

Currently theres a section for downloadable PS3 games, but none for downloadable PS4 or Vita, that doesn't make a lot of sense, but more streamlined would be nice.

Would be nice to see what others who use the site often think.

Massively disagree. Platform distinction is important for people who aren't sure what platform a game is on. I don't see how the current sorting could qualify as not being easy in the first place. First you go to the platform you're playing on, then you pick the letter.

Or just use the search in the top right. It will take you to the trophy list and then you can click the forum link there.

I think these forums would be slighty easier to navigate if we didn't have separate sections for each platform, a simple A-Z of all PS3, PS4 and PS Vita would suffice.

Currently theres a section for downloadable PS3 games, but none for downloadable PS4 or Vita, that doesn't make a lot of sense, but more streamlined would be nice.

Would be nice to see what others who use the site often think.

The separation of platform is staying, some people only play one platform and it's easier for everyone to see which games are on their platform.

The reason there's a section for digital (PSN) games for PS3 is because when that console was initially released, there was a distinct difference between disc/retail games with a platinum and the smaller downloadable PSN games, there was very little crossover between them, and so the forums were built around that. Today with the Vita and PS4, virtually everything has a digital version so it doesn't make sense to split it out like that.

However, I will eventually be merging the Upcoming Games into a single section, rather than split it by platform.

Edited by Vyrastas