Did we miss an award? Please let us know here

olsen77

AWARDS FOR SEPTEMBER 2016 ARE COMPLETE.

REGARDING DONATION AWARDS

If you donate (or have donated and are wondering where your award is), please notify Mendel via Private Message as to when and how much you donated. Going forward they will need to be verified first before the award goes out and if you don't message him, you won't get the award. If you want us to track your cumulative amount, you'll need to tell Mendel each time you donate.

If you are missing a site award, then post it here. Let us know two things:

1. Which award are you missing?

2. Why you should have this award?

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO ASK FOR AWARDS THAT YOU HAVEN'T YET EARNED!!!!

Be aware of the following things:

• Awards are handed out at the end of the month. Sometimes they are done on the 1st of the next month. If after that you don't have an award you were expecting, post here.
  • Remember, the first person to submit something is the only one to get credit for it.
  • Don't make your 1,000th or 1,001st post in this thread. You have to give us about a week or two to get up to date on those, it's a manual process.
  • If you've written enough guides and think you deserve a guide award, then provide links to your guides. We don't give a credit for a guide unless it is added to the main site. If it's not loaded there, then you haven't received credit for it yet. The guide team keeps detailed records on guides and road maps.
  • Don't ask for the A+ Thread, Member Of The Month, Word Of Mouth, Helping Hand or Bright Idea award. All of these are up the staff and we discuss them before handing them out.

For a more in-depth explanation of every award and how exactly you earn them, please see this thread:

Site Awards FAQ

NOTE: Posts will be deleted a few days after a response is given.

Edited by Mendel

• 7 years later...

Don't know if this is the right place to post since I'm not actually missing an award, but I may have gotten one too early. I got the Community Gaming Event Gold Award yesterday and was a bit surprised since by my own count I should only have participated in 9 game nights and not the required 10. I may have missed one, but if I'm correct I should not be eligible for that award yet.

These are the game nights I know I have participated in:

1. Uncharted 3 Game Night - November 23rd, 2013
  2. Uncharted 2 Game Night - April 9th, 2016
  3. Uncharted 3 Game Night - April 15th, 2016
  4. Uncharted 4 Game Night - June 25th, 2016
  5. Table Top Racing: World Tour Sub Game Night - June 26th, 2016
  6. Game Night Gauntlet - July 2nd, 2016
  7. The Last Of Us Game Night - August 6th, 2016
  8. Co-op Subscriber Game Night - August 27th, 2016
  9. Overwatch Game Night- September 10th, 2016

Have I missed one or have you perhaps counted one that I didn't take part in?

Don't know if this is the right place to post since I'm not actually missing an award, but I may have gotten one too early. I got the Community Gaming Event Gold Award yesterday and was a bit surprised since by my own count I should only have participated in 9 game nights and not the required 10. I may have missed one, but if I'm correct I should not be eligible for that award yet.

These are the game nights I know I have participated in:

1. Uncharted 3 Game Night - November 23rd, 2013
  2. Uncharted 2 Game Night - April 9th, 2016
  3. Uncharted 3 Game Night - April 15th, 2016
  4. Uncharted 4 Game Night - June 25th, 2016
  5. Table Top Racing: World Tour Sub Game Night - June 26th, 2016
  6. Game Night Gauntlet - July 2nd, 2016
  7. The Last Of Us Game Night - August 6th, 2016
  8. Co-op Subscriber Game Night - August 27th, 2016
  9. Overwatch Game Night- September 10th, 2016

Have I missed one or have you perhaps counted one that I didn't take part in?

You are right, we have you listed for the 9 game nights you mention but somehow your total was 10 and you were given the gold participation by mistake. Thanks for mentioning this, it has been straightened out on our end. Since you're only one GN short, it's just easier to leave it like this. ;)

You are right, we have you listed for the 9 game nights you mention but somehow your total was 10 and you were given the gold participation by mistake. Thanks for mentioning this, it has been straightened out on our end. Since you're only one GN short, it's just easier to leave it like this. ;)

Ok, thanks for the reply! And I will certainly take part in more game nights so I will get my 10th soon I hope :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could have sworn that I put you down for the Bronze Guide award after approving the Deadpool Guide but obviously not :confused: :(. I'll add you to the list for this month :).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 4 weeks later...
well excuse me for asking. I shall be patient then.

it's just I went past 5000 in december.

You are on the list, post count awards require manual checking, i.e if staff see you with the required post count but not the award, you get added so naturally some can be missed.

You'll get it when Mendel hands them out this month though so don't worry.

You are on the list, post count awards require manual checking, i.e if staff see you with the required post count but not the award, you get added so naturally some can be missed.

You'll get it when Mendel hands them out this month though so don't worry.

:) ok, I have no idea how it works in the background. honestly, I thought it was all automatic.