Upgraded Site

alexyov1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on the new site are probably better received here rather than an extra thread on it :)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/showthread.php?t=222740

Not really, actually. That thread is meant for bugs, glitches, errors and the likes. If everyone posts general feedback in there it just makes it harder to spot the main issues.

Glad you like the update alexyov1 :)

Took me a little bit...but I really like the new set up. Might take me awhile with the new address...but I guess that you are re-directing from http://www.ps3trophies.org for a couple of years. The color scheme is great as it shows up perfectly on my work computer...lol. No glare...

Not really, actually. That thread is meant for bugs, glitches, errors and the likes. If everyone posts general feedback in there it just makes it harder to spot the main issues.

Glad you like the update alexyov1 :)

Exactly. Frustrating trying to scan that thread and filter out all the whiny posts about not liking the blue. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I'm digging the entire look of the site, so kudo's to all involved in the transition. Was a pleasant surprise logging in from work this morning. :applause:

I guess this is the end of the site's red version :( I was using that before this update.. Oh well, I'll have to get used to this one now.

C'mon now. You've been here long enough. :p Look to the very bottom left of the thread.

That 'Main' drop down bar you see, you can select that hideous red theme again if you'd like. :) I've actually reset mine to the PS3T blue from before this update as it's less intrusive looking, blue-wise on screen, at work.

OMG they killed the site!!!

But I really like the new look. Much sleeker and cleaner.

Some things, though:

- The logo banner looks too bland for me. While I like the idea of white space, that's a bit too much considering the skill of your graphics team.

- The main forum navigation looks a bit too crowded with too little line space and the main forums on some categories (like "PlayStation Conversation" or "General Games Discussion") are hardly noticeable as standalone discussion boards.

- Black User names on the forums don't go too well with black supermod names ;)

Edited by c1ned1ne

C'mon now. You've been here long enough. :p Look to the very bottom left of the thread.

That 'Main' drop down bar you see, you can select that hideous red theme again if you'd like. :) I've actually reset mine to the PS3T blue from before this update as it's less intrusive looking, blue-wise on screen, at work.

That's what I did too because, to be honest, I'm glad that the site's layout got an upgrade, but the new layout kinda hurts my eyes.