Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 AM   #381
Raj Koothrappali

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I've just noticed that Deadstorm Pirates is listed in the Retail section when it should be in the PSN section.
Its not a PSN title its a Retail title. So, it stays there.
Raj Koothrappali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:49 AM   #382
Triple-X

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
Someone else actually mentioned that to me the other day and it just slipped my mind to add. It's done now (along with all of the recent corrections). I'll fix the order later.
That someone was me! But I left on a week vacation anyway so I didn't check out if you fixed it or not. Works now but the trophy is listed at the bottom of the bronzes instead of between Akt 3 abgeschlossen Profi and Akt 5 abgeschlossen Profi as it should be..
Old 10-31-2010, 11:40 AM   #383
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Need For Speed :Hot Pursuit Trophy. The words in bold should be deleted, It should only be "played 10 Online Interceptors as a Racer"

Escapologist
played 10 Online Interceptors as a Racer
As a Racer drove through a Road Block without hitting it

Last edited by GODCHILD1020; 10-31-2010 at 12:07 PM.
GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:25 PM   #384
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO* View Post
Its not a PSN title its a Retail title. So, it stays there.
If it's retail then where's the platinum? I though only retail releases with Platinums are allowed in the Retail section?
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #385
Raj Koothrappali

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
If it's retail then where's the platinum? I though only retail releases with Platinums are allowed in the Retail section?
Since there are so many now without platinums they have changed it. If you look you'll see Death Track, Wipeout HD, & Anarchy (Which have plats) in the PSN section. As well as Kung Fu Rider, Brunswick Bowling, & Truth or Lies (Which have no plats) in the retail section.
Raj Koothrappali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:36 PM   #386
goldbergsdragon

Hi there is a wrong trophy in the new Medal Of Honour (Retail), the trophy "It Takes A Village...Out" is a bronze trophy not a silver.
goldbergsdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:55 AM   #387
Cauchy

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Helping Hand   Bright Idea!   I Beat the Staff!!!!   A+ Thread Award   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I don't know if this the right place for this, but my trophies won't save properly Red Dead Rhedemption. There are some trophies that it just won't recognize that I've checked them off.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:59 AM   #388
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauchy View Post
I don't know if this the right place for this, but my trophies won't save properly Red Dead Rhedemption. There are some trophies that it just won't recognize that I've checked them off.
Over here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
If you're having problems getting a trophy to save in MyTrophies, then you will have to delete the list from your profile and re-add all of the trophies. Go to the MyTrophies page, and click on the red box with the X in it. Disabling on the trophy list won't fix the problem.

Make sure when you delete the list, you use what is in the first image, NOT the second.

Any time they add DLC trophies (or at least secret ones, I can't tell anymore) you will need to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_357 View Post
I'm in the closet.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:08 AM   #389
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
That someone was me! But I left on a week vacation anyway so I didn't check out if you fixed it or not. Works now but the trophy is listed at the bottom of the bronzes instead of between Akt 3 abgeschlossen Profi and Akt 5 abgeschlossen Profi as it should be..
Yeah, I will fix it, but it'll have to be when I have about an hour blocked off to rearrange the list and the guide. Yes, there's a guide for the German version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldbergsdragon View Post
Hi there is a wrong trophy in the new Medal Of Honour (Retail), the trophy "It Takes A Village...Out" is a bronze trophy not a silver.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauchy View Post
Mjc is partially correct. You will have to do what's in those images to fix it. However, that bug was sorted out a few months ago. It now only affects any game that had DLC trophies added AND was added to your MyTrophies list before the fix. Games like MAG, Dante's Inferno, Bad Company 2, RDR, Skate 3, Dragon Age, and Borderlands all may have problems. I'm not sure exactly when RX fixed it, but it's been several months.

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:15 AM   #390
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
Mjc is partially correct. You will have to do what's in those images to fix it. However, that bug was sorted out a few months ago. It now only affects any game that had DLC trophies added AND was added to your MyTrophies list before the fix. Games like MAG, Dante's Inferno, Bad Company 2, RDR, Skate 3, Dragon Age, and Borderlands all may have problems. I'm not sure exactly when RX fixed it, but it's been several months.
Is that it? I couldn't figure it out. All I had to go on was that when Liars and Cheats trophies got added for RDR it was working without me deleting the list, but when Undead Nightmare trophies got added, my secret trophies from the original list got messed up. At that point I just figured it was because of new secret trophies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_357 View Post
I'm in the closet.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote