XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3T Central > Feedback

Old 03-16-2012, 04:43 AM   #531 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

The Darkness II Trophy Guide

One Man Army
Kill 25 enemies while being dragged from the restaurant, without dying or restarting checkpoint

This trophy is only available on Chapter 1 - "Dinner Out".

If you're playing on Thug difficulty, then this will most likely be the first trophy that you unlock at the start of the game. You'll have to kill 25 enemies while being dragged from the restaurant, without dying or restarting the checkpoint. After shortly entering the restaurant your friend, Vinnie, will lead you to two Italian ladies. A Mob will then blast a hole through the wall behind the two ladies, which severely damage your leg. Vinnie will then try to drag you out of the restaurant and into the alley, while you cover him with the pistol he handed to you.

There are roughly 30 enemies that you can kill, but you won’t be able to kill them all. You only need to kill 25 of them as quickly as possible without dying or restarting the checkpoint. The greatest thing about doing this on Thug difficulty is that the enemies will die in 1-2 shoots. This is fairly easy and I suggest that you kill over 19 enemies while you have the one pistol in hand because Vinnie will eventually hand you another pistol to dual wield. This means that you won’t be as accurate as you were with the one pistol in hand, but will still have enough time to kill the last remaining 6-10 enemies before Vinnie gets you to safety. If you fail you can either press the button to restart the level or checkpoint, but you can only restart the checkpoint when the twins are killed. Once you gotten the dual wielding pistols you cannot restart the checkpoint.

According to Phorphuxake the kills for this trophy stacks and carry over with the use of New Game+ only, so if you didn't get the trophy on your first playthrough and decided to jump right into your New Game+ playthrough you'll unlock the trophy naturally. Do note that this doesn't work if you keep replaying the same level over and over again. It has to be from a New Game+ with a decent amount of kills from your first playthrough.

Kills for the trophy carry over with NG+ so info updated.

DCUO Trophy Guide

Tanks Very Much
Achieve level 10 and gain the Tank Role.

To achieve a level 10 and gain the Tank Role abilities you must select either Fire or Ice as your power set from the character creation screen. It is the Tank's role to keep the group safe by attracting enemies' attention meaning it’s your job to reduce the overall damage your group takes. Area effect powers such as pulling enemies towards you and gathering them in one big group will make doing this easier. The best 5 weapon styles for Tanks are the Bow, Staff, Dual Wield, Dual Pistols and Martial Arts. Each style gives a bonus of +30 Defense and +30 Toughness. Once you reach level 10 with any character you created, you will automatically acquire the Tank Role and your trophy will pop.

As of The Battle for Earth DLC based off the ultimate showdown with Brainiac. Earth Powers have been added to the game which are classified as Tank Role.

Roadmap updated later this month. Will be the final update I do towards it as it keeps changing/evolving.

Last edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden; 03-16-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #532 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

A few small changes for some of my BTTF guides:

Episode 2 (Get Tannen):

Under the trophy walkthrough: Kid Restraint

The follow passage:

Quote:
-Walk to the exit
-Walk out of the alleyway
-Walk to the center of town square
-Interact with Edna
-Dialog (Edna): "Can I have a copy of your song?"
- to exit the conversation
-Walk through the center of town over to Einstein
Needs to be changed to:

Quote:
-Walk to the exit
-Walk out of the alleyway
-Walk to the center of town square
-Interact with Edna
-Dialog (Edna): "Nice song!"
-Dialog (Edna): "Can I have a copy of your song?"
- to exit the conversation
-Walk through the center of town over to Einstein
Episode 5 (OUTATIME):

The trophy "Two Up" needs "*Missable*" added at the beginning of the trophy description.
In the "Two Up" trophy again, the following passage:
Quote:
Interact with Sandbags (The 3 that are jumbled together by Marty's feet.)
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Sandbags (Not the one near the edge.)
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet again.
Interact with Sandbag (Do not go back up stairs)
Interact with Pallet. (Do not go back up stairs)
Interact with Rope. (Do not go back up stairs)
Walk back to behind the bar. (Do not go back up stairs)
Interact with Loose Floorboard. (Do not go back up stairs)
Needs to be changed to:

Quote:
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
If you are still on the second floor, you will need to interact with Pallet again to take you back down to the ground. If placing the sandbag already took you down to the bottom floor, then continue to the next step.

Inside the trophy walkthrough (The Future Isn't Written )

The line:
"When you exit the house, the "Hostile Guy" should be up on stage."
Needs changed to:
"When you exit the house, the "Hostile Guy" should be up on stage. This is time sensitive, make sure you complete the next two steps before he gets off stage."

Also in the walkthrough, the following passage:

Quote:
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet again.
Needs to be changed to:

Quote:
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
Interact with Pallet.
If you are still on the second floor, you will need to interact with Pallet again to take you back down to the ground. If placing the sandbag already took you down to the bottom floor, then continue to the next step.

Thanks in advance

Kingdom Hearts III announced... my life is officially complete.
T_l_M_B_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #533 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Trophy Guide & Roadmap needs to be updated on the main site with changes in the text such as trophy names, changed text from japanese to english as well as a couple bits of information added here and there.

I wish I could pin point all the changes but I honestly forgot them all, sorry for the trouble.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #534 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Awesome Mystery Award   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
The Darkness II Trophy Guide

One Man Army
Kill 25 enemies while being dragged from the restaurant, without dying or restarting checkpoint

This trophy is only available on Chapter 1 - "Dinner Out".

If you're playing on Thug difficulty, then this will most likely be the first trophy that you unlock at the start of the game. You'll have to kill 25 enemies while being dragged from the restaurant, without dying or restarting the checkpoint. After shortly entering the restaurant your friend, Vinnie, will lead you to two Italian ladies. A Mob will then blast a hole through the wall behind the two ladies, which severely damage your leg. Vinnie will then try to drag you out of the restaurant and into the alley, while you cover him with the pistol he handed to you.

There are roughly 30 enemies that you can kill, but you wonít be able to kill them all. You only need to kill 25 of them as quickly as possible without dying or restarting the checkpoint. The greatest thing about doing this on Thug difficulty is that the enemies will die in 1-2 shoots. This is fairly easy and I suggest that you kill over 19 enemies while you have the one pistol in hand because Vinnie will eventually hand you another pistol to dual wield. This means that you wonít be as accurate as you were with the one pistol in hand, but will still have enough time to kill the last remaining 6-10 enemies before Vinnie gets you to safety. If you fail you can either press the button to restart the level or checkpoint, but you can only restart the checkpoint when the twins are killed. Once you gotten the dual wielding pistols you cannot restart the checkpoint.

The Darkness 2 - One Man Army Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube

According to Phorphuxake the kills for this trophy stacks and carry over with the use of New Game+ only, so if you didn't get the trophy on your first playthrough and decided to jump right into your New Game+ playthrough you'll unlock the trophy naturally. Do note that this doesn't work if you keep replaying the same level over and over again. It has to be from a New Game+ with a decent amount of kills from your first playthrough.

Kills for the trophy carry over with NG+ so info updated.

DCUO Trophy Guide

Tanks Very Much
Achieve level 10 and gain the Tank Role.

To achieve a level 10 and gain the Tank Role abilities you must select either Fire or Ice as your power set from the character creation screen. It is the Tank's role to keep the group safe by attracting enemies' attention meaning itís your job to reduce the overall damage your group takes. Area effect powers such as pulling enemies towards you and gathering them in one big group will make doing this easier. The best 5 weapon styles for Tanks are the Bow, Staff, Dual Wield, Dual Pistols and Martial Arts. Each style gives a bonus of +30 Defense and +30 Toughness. Once you reach level 10 with any character you created, you will automatically acquire the Tank Role and your trophy will pop.

As of The Battle for Earth DLC based off the ultimate showdown with Brainiac. Earth Powers have been added to the game which are classified as Tank Role.

Roadmap updated later this month. Will be the final update I do towards it as it keeps changing/evolving.
both guides updated, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_l_M_B_0 View Post
A few small changes for some of my BTTF guides:

Episode 2 (Get Tannen):

Under the trophy walkthrough: Kid Restraint

The follow passage:

Needs to be changed to:

Episode 5 (OUTATIME):

The trophy "Two Up" needs "*Missable*" added at the beginning of the trophy description.
In the "Two Up" trophy again, the following passage:

Needs to be changed to:

Inside the trophy walkthrough (The Future Isn't Written )

The line:
"When you exit the house, the "Hostile Guy" should be up on stage."
Needs changed to:
"When you exit the house, the "Hostile Guy" should be up on stage. This is time sensitive, make sure you complete the next two steps before he gets off stage."

Also in the walkthrough, the following passage:

Needs to be changed to:

Thanks in advance
Updated on the psn and retail version, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Trophy Guide & Roadmap needs to be updated on the main site with changes in the text such as trophy names, changed text from japanese to english as well as a couple bits of information added here and there.

I wish I could pin point all the changes but I honestly forgot them all, sorry for the trouble.
Setsuna I've added this to my queue of guides to load. It'll take me slightly longer than usual updates thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
AMALGAMATE THOSE BITCHES!!!!
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:33 AM   #535 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

BulletStorm Trophy Guide

Red Barrels
Explode all the red barrels on the rooftop while in a helicopter

Obtained at the very end of Act 5 - Chapter 3 where you'll ride the helicopter as the gunner to try to kill the Hekaton you pissed off. You must explode all the red barrels on the rooftops while in the helicopter. There are roughly about 21 red barrels and shooting them will cause the other ones around it to explode as well. This is like a rail shooter and the helicopter will move on it's own. I recommend doing this on your clean up step on Very Easy Difficulty because you can take the least amount of damage and scan the rooftops for the barrels at the same time. Attempting do to this on a higher difficulty will cause you to die faster. Also while going for this trophy, don't shot any of the red barrels or they won't respawn for you shot while you’re in the helicopter even if you reload your checkpoint. The red barrel that you'll see in front of the helicopter will explode automatically or you can shoot it for yourself for that's the only red barrel that doesn't count towards the trophy. This trophy is one of the most frustrating trophies in the game and will take you multiple retries to explode them all.

Frustrating Solutions:
This trophy has many controversial frustrations debates. If you're have problems it's best to restart the chapter all over again if you're not getting the trophy. The last thing is I believe that the number 1 barrel that most people miss or are overlooking is the red barrel in the bushes at 1:52 in the video below. It's the one barrel you can't see or scan for. Refer to this thread for more info about the subject.

Credit goes to leadexample

Meant to update it back in Jan. but was busy studying for college tests etc. Just mention the reasonable solution as well as the hidden barrel in the bush along with the time stamp in the video. Linked it towards the Red Barrel Glitch thread as well just encase others have questions.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #536 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
BulletStorm Trophy Guide

Red Barrels
Explode all the red barrels on the rooftop while in a helicopter

Obtained at the very end of Act 5 - Chapter 3 where you'll ride the helicopter as the gunner to try to kill the Hekaton you pissed off. You must explode all the red barrels on the rooftops while in the helicopter. There are roughly about 21 red barrels and shooting them will cause the other ones around it to explode as well. This is like a rail shooter and the helicopter will move on it's own. I recommend doing this on your clean up step on Very Easy Difficulty because you can take the least amount of damage and scan the rooftops for the barrels at the same time. Attempting do to this on a higher difficulty will cause you to die faster. Also while going for this trophy, don't shot any of the red barrels or they won't respawn for you shot while youíre in the helicopter even if you reload your checkpoint. The red barrel that you'll see in front of the helicopter will explode automatically or you can shoot it for yourself for that's the only red barrel that doesn't count towards the trophy. This trophy is one of the most frustrating trophies in the game and will take you multiple retries to explode them all.

Frustrating Solutions:
This trophy has many controversial frustrations debates. If you're have problems it's best to restart the chapter all over again if you're not getting the trophy. The last thing is I believe that the number 1 barrel that most people miss or are overlooking is the red barrel in the bushes at 1:52 in the video below. It's the one barrel you can't see or scan for. Refer to this thread for more info about the subject.

YouTube - Bulletstorm - Red Barrels Achievement
Credit goes to leadexample

Meant to update it back in Jan. but was busy studying for college tests etc. Just mention the reasonable solution as well as the hidden barrel in the bush along with the time stamp in the video. Linked it towards the Red Barrel Glitch thread as well just encase others have questions.

Taken care of.
lukey52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:03 PM   #537 (permalink)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/jou...phy-guide.html

Updated the map for Desert, and rearranged the Explore trophy walkthrough. Also updated youtube videos for Glyphs and Symbols in Desert, although those aren't reflected in the site guide.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #538 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Awesome Mystery Award   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon50 View Post
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/jou...phy-guide.html

Updated the map for Desert, and rearranged the Explore trophy walkthrough. Also updated youtube videos for Glyphs and Symbols in Desert, although those aren't reflected in the site guide.
Updated, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
AMALGAMATE THOSE BITCHES!!!!
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #539 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time trophy guide and roadmap

Quote:
Collect all gold bolts.
See "The Gunsmith" below. Also, be sure to revisit The Great Clock after beating the main game. When back at certain sections, Sigmund will tell you to try out new challenges. You will have to re-enter Clank's subconscious chambers and beat additional temporal puzzles in order to obtain some Bolts. I found these to be the most challenging puzzles in the game, so have fun with them!

Please refer here for all Gold Bolt locations.
***Much thanks to Platinum_Hunter for creating and sharing his guide with us!***
When clicking the "HERE" option within the roadmap it takes me to
Uncharted 2: Siege Pack DLC Trophy List

Bic80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #540 (permalink)

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

NBA2K12: Legends Showcase DLC---The updated trophy part is below

Ultimate Teammates
Beat the Teammate Challenge without losing a game.

Before starting the Teammate Challenge (if you have an extra controller), use the method below to get an extra controller to control the opposing teams in each challenge mode.

Thanks to BladeMDP from our sister site xbox360achievements.org for finding this great way to beat the Teammate Challenge and Era Challenge modes.
  • Obviously have both controllers turned on. Set up a 1 on 1 match, assign the 2nd controller to your opponent.
  • Once the match starts, immediately quit out of it.
  • Start whatever teammate challenge you need, when the first game starts the 2nd controller will be working on the other team.
  • CAUTION: You HAVE to play the whole challenge in one play through, if you quit out of it and resume it at a later time, you won't get the 2nd controller working on the other team. Also, the second controller MAY quit out halfway through the challenge though it won't always quit.
Use the team of Larry Bird and Kevin McHale of the Boston Celtics. This team is best to use due to Bird's ability to shoot and McHale's ability to defend and rebound. Before you start the match hit to change the options for the game, and then hit to save the options.

Difficulty-Rookie
Fouls- Off
Clear Ball After Miss- Yes
Win by 2- Yes

Using the method above, you will be able to win every Teammate Challenge with ease as with Larry Bird, shoot 3 point shots as soon as the other team passes you the ball. If you miss, have the other team quickly put up a shot without clearing as you will get the ball back. In one Teammate Challenge game, do NOT allow the opposing team to score to unlock Pitching a Shutout, and the trophy appears after the game. After you win the challenge, the trophy unlocks at the main menu of the Legends Showcase.

If you do not have a second controller, then Karlsen has a great for playing the teammate challenge mode.

Quote:
As for Ultimate Teammates you can actually quit from any game at any point, and resume it again, and the trophy will still unlock if you don't lose a game. When you see that the game is lost (the score is like 10-8, and the other is going to score), just pause and quit before they win, and resume it again. This way you will never lose a game, and the trophy will still unlock.

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register
TheDoc87 is offline   Reply With Quote