I May Be On To Something...

Sociallly

I think we should have a 'Mood' feature in our profile/the left side of our profile when we post.

Like, see it as this... (The smiley would be optional)

Feeling: Happy :)

Awards

I don't know, I think it would be kinda cool to see other people of the community to have their own funny/serious moods.

Also, I believe the word count for that should be 10.

It's not all that easy to add a new field to be displayed in that section, otherwise they probably would have put one in for Currently Playing when that suggestion was brought up. Thus, to go through the effort of adding a new thing there so people can post their mood? Uhm... No thanks. This isn't MySpace. :|

Nice try but I would just put it in your signature if you want people to know your mood.

Plus, it'd keep your idea unique and your's ;)

Furthermore if this were announced as an official implementation I'd sigh and say, "Are you serious, I have to update this silly thing every day?"

And if I were angry I wouldn't go and change my profile.

My moods choices would probably just be, "Good," or "Other."

It's not all that easy to add a new field to be displayed in that section, otherwise they probably would have put one in for Currently Playing when that suggestion was brought up. Thus, to go through the effort of adding a new thing there so people can post their mood? Uhm... No thanks. This isn't MySpace. :|

Yet you stated Twisted Metal is coming out with a smiley celebrating ironic ?

Yet you stated Twisted Metal is coming out with a smiley celebrating ironic ?

No, and if this is your attempt to be clever, I'm sorely disappointed. One, look up what ironic means. Two, read my post more carefully and see that I didn't say anything about what to put or not put in your signature. Three, why is being happy about a game on a gaming website supposed to be bad? Try harder next time man, and remember, in order to be clever, you have to actually be clever. ;)

I think we should have a 'Mood' feature in our profile/the left side of our profile when we post.

Like, see it as this... (The smiley would be optional)

Feeling: Happy :)

Awards

I don't know, I think it would be kinda cool to see other people of the community to have their own funny/serious moods.

Also, I believe the word count for that should be 10.

IDK about that. FIrst off i dont really care about your mood. ALso, for those of you that want to post inappropriate stuff (un-exceptable moods:sexy, horny, frisky, shitty, hungry, etc)