XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PST Central > Feedback

Old 02-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

don't know about mood, but i always thought a "latest plats" or "proudest plats" feature would be nice.
RED_REBEL44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_REBEL44 View Post
don't know about mood, but i always thought a "latest plats" or "proudest plats" feature would be nice.
That idea I like .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
We have that already. At the top of every page, in the "welcome" box, click the "My Profile" link and go all the way down to the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite
It's like watching David root for Goliath while he's spreading KY jelly on his butthole before the fight.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
We have that already. At the top of every page, in the "welcome" box, click the "My Profile" link and go all the way down to the bottom.

don't see a latest or proudest plats section.
RED_REBEL44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #25 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
You only have a currently playing section in the 'About me' section but not a proudest plats section, you can just state that in you signature.
mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Right there in the trophy case man. If you look at mine, you can see I picked Prototype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite
It's like watching David root for Goliath while he's spreading KY jelly on his butthole before the fight.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Right there in the trophy case man. If you look at mine, you can see I picked Prototype.
I still can't find it, could you possibly print-screen the page please? This is probably noobish because it will likely be in a easy to find place.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan97 View Post
I still can't find it, could you possibly print-screen the page please? This is probably noobish because it will likely be in a easy to find place.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/profiles/...-edit-main.php

Go My Profile > Trophy Case (edit) at the bottom, and there you go.
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
http://www.ps3trophies.org/profiles/...-edit-main.php

Go My Profile > Trophy Case (edit) at the bottom, and there you go.
Yeah, completely noobish of me. By the way, you can view all of your proudest platinums but what about somebody elses like mjc's? There's no option for that.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan97 View Post
Yeah, completely noobish of me. By the way, you can view all of your proudest platinums but what about somebody elses like mjc's? There's no option for that.
Click 'View My PS3T Profile' just above the report button .
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote