XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 01-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #21
Slamma

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I have updated the 3D games thread. (Finally)

And I know this isn't really an important thread, but I want to give up ownership of my Xbox 360 Exclusives thread.
(http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/xbo...xclusives.html)

EDIT: mjfan97 has offered to take over that thread for me.

Last edited by Slamma; 01-29-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #22
Lo Key

I'm not sure if they still need new updaters or not, but they are on the list and I would be more than happy to take over the Project PSN/Platinum threads.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the sig!

Lo Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #23
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Here's a new candidate for the "Threads Needing New Updaters" section. It's the PS3T Signature & Trophy Card Guide, the OP hasn't been since last September and the thread needs an overhaul as some of the cards are no longer considered valid .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #24
a3069namebke

Send a message via Skype™ to a3069namebke

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I liked how when games were near server closure, a "warning" thread was posted in the fourm. Can that be added again? It was extremely helpful

I know this isn't really a thread update, but a fourm contains threads I guess lol.

School is in session. I have little time for gaming.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
a3069namebke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #25
Stan187

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I'm not sure If the Trophy Leaderboads thread needs a update? or If Gustavo_B Is just abit busy at the moment.
But I'll volunteer

Last edited by Stan187; 03-17-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Stan187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #26
Stan187

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I hate to double post

The trophy leaderboard thread last update was on 3.04.12 I think It needs a update?
Stan187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #27
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanDaMan187 View Post
I hate to double post

The trophy leaderboard thread last update was on 3.04.12 I think It needs a update?
How often does he usually update it? It's been almost three weeks since an update, but he's been running the thread for over three years.

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #28
mjfan97

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I want to renounce ownership of this thread and give it to someone else:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/xbo...ml#post2624577
EDIT: JackParke has decided to take over the thread.

Last edited by mjfan97; 03-30-2012 at 05:49 PM.
mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #29
JackParke

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I would also like to offer to take over PS3T Signature & Trophycard Thread.

It doesn't need updating regularly, but will update it when things change, and the owner of the thread has not updated it and it needs one.

ADD MY PS4 TAG - KingTompz
Trophy Card Guide |PST Newsletter | NAT Type Guide

JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #30
Scrubs

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Willing to take on Project PSN 100%
Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote