Threads Requiring Updates

olsen77

Please use this thread for one of two things.

1. Report a thread that requires regular updates (boosting threads with sign up lists, comprehensive game lists, leaderboards, etc.) that are no longer being updated.

2. Volunteer to take over one of these threads that is no longer being updated.

In addition to that, if a thread creator that does the updates no longer can or wants to update these threads, we will post a link to that thread here and someone can pick it up by contacting a staff member or posting in this thread.

Edited by Vyrastas

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads That We'd Like to Keep Updated Regularly (once a month at a minimum)

Leaderboards Currently up to Date

Threads Needing New Updaters

Edited by Terminator
Update.

The first list, Threads Requiring Updates, is just a list of any thread that needs constant updates, it isn't saying they haven't been updated recently, look at it as a kind of encyclopedia, the second list is the ones that need new owners/updaters.

Arr right ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

The first list, Threads Requiring Updates, is just a list of any thread that needs constant updates, it isn't saying they haven't been updated recently, look at it as a kind of encyclopedia, the second list is the ones that need new owners/updaters.

Project Platinum should move to the second list in that case.

Due to some real life problems that appeared the last week, exams that start next week and last for about one month plus other stress-related stuff, I have decided that I cannot keep updating this and several other threads.

Mendel told me back in the summer that this thread is a bitch to update and he was right. So it is strongly advised that more than one people should work on this. More games come every month and it will be tough for me to keep up. If anyone wants to take it over and continue from where it is right now PM me so I give you the coding.

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback and support you gave me :)

I will keep only my DLC trophies thread since I am bit attached to it.

Does the Level 4 Level thread for LBP 2 really need a new updater? It seems like the current thread owner has updated the thread today. Did he ask for someone else to take over?

He did. He sent me a message yesterday asking someone else to take it over.

Does the Level 4 Level thread for LBP 2 really need a new updater? It seems like the current thread owner has updated the thread today. Did he ask for someone else to take over?

It's weird. It says he updated today, but if you look at the recent sign-ups compared to the list, none of the people who recently signed up are on the list. The last person who actually is on the list is this guy from the start of the month: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-2/88810-level-4-level-thread-5.html#post2417538

That's post 143, the thread is now up to post 205 and none of the people since 143 have been added. I don't know why the list was edited today, but it clearly wasn't to add new people.

He did. He sent me a message yesterday asking someone else to take it over.
Or, you know, that. Just go ahead and ninja me while I'm researching. :pout: Edited by mjc0961

This thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/reviews-articles-editorials/141711-game-reviews-central.html

and all the review threads coming off it pretty much need constant updates once there fully up and running. Just something you could add to the 'threada that need updates' part and not the 'new updaters' part , me and Oliver will be updating all the review threads for the first time on feb 1st, then every 2 weeks after that ;)

I've made a more complete list of all (P) images:

http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/Lethal-Hjorth/Platium%20Images/?start=all

It should be 99.99% complete and up to date. I'd also be willing to take over the thread, should we get to that point.

Edited by Lethal-Hjorth

I have updated the 3D games thread. (Finally)

And I know this isn't really an important thread, but I want to give up ownership of my Xbox 360 Exclusives thread.

(http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/xbox-360/114706-xbox-360-exclusives.html)

EDIT: mjfan97 has offered to take over that thread for me.

Edited by Slamma

• 1 month later...