General Trophy Discussion

• 8 months later...
Is this game a visual novel? How advanced is it for those of us who cant read jp.

Fairly advanced... Though there is an English release on PC. So, you could get this for the trophies, skipping text, while reading the PC version... but that's a bit wasteful.

Hoping that they use that to localise this, but I wouldn't bet on it, unfortunately.

From what I can get from the trophies sites the trophies are more or less play through the game and get all bad ends and gallery 100% ect. ect.

As MrSP pointed its very advanced reading level. Read through the english fan translation and that took quite a while. The chances of seeing an english release is pretty much 0%. The only Visual novel that might have a chance of being localized is "Steins Gate", but even that looks like those plans are dead.

I'm going to say maybe. Capcom released Fate/Unlimited Codes outside of Japan and Aksys released Fate/Extra in America. Both of those are PSP games.

But there weren't VNs, Codes was a fighter. And capcom didn't relicense the game hence why it isn't on PSN anymore. And Extra was an RPG, I don't see the chance of Xseed or Aksys doing this. We might get Fate/Extra CCC if we're lucky...

From what I can get from the trophies sites the trophies are more or less play through the game and get all bad ends and gallery 100% ect. ect.

hmm which is the trophie for all bad endings? Is that the "special" tiger dojo? Still seems pretty straight forward it would just take longer to clear all bad endings.

hmm which is the trophie for all bad endings? Is that the "special" tiger dojo? Still seems pretty straight forward it would just take longer to clear all bad endings.

I can't read japanese :S Its guessing work, but usually VNs are like that. But since you told me the "special tiger dojo" is there. Then yes all endings, both good and bad ones.

• 2 weeks later...

The CG you pointed out is the true route ending for UBW with Rin at the window and I got that no problem, I need to know about this trophy if it means completely filling up the flowchart or what since I am struggling with filling a few parts. I got all the Tiger Dojo cleared, all routes cleared and viewed the last episode yet it still refuses to unlock though I have about 10-15 blocks on the flowchart needing to be filled...

UBW True Route:

Get less than 4 points for Saber and 8+ for Rin, it is easier after clearing since if your choice wasn't beneficial for Rin you can just go back but try avoiding Saber as much as possible and focus on Rin.

[spoiler=holygrail]Or in easy terms just focus on Rin and ignore Saber, this should make Saber disappear after destroying the grail which should result in true end.

I'd post the numbered choices you should make but I'd have to play through again to get those numbers and am too focussed on finishing what I think I need to do for the platinum, sorry.

EDIT:

Nevermind the Complete Scenario trophy is 100% the flowchart, I know now and have the platinum.

Edited by Tohsaka Rin