how do you assassinate a player with the ninja?

alberick

as title says, do you have to be invisible and just hit an enemy once with the regular attack button?

Am I right to say that this would be best done on players that stand still or are resting to replenish their health?

Also I was wondering if you can also do this on npcs during an online game or does it have to be a human player?

If it's for the "Where All My Ninjas At?" trophy, then you can kill them whatever you want, normal slash attack, shurikens or with the special assasinate attack while you are invisible.

But for the "Precious Moments" you will need use turn invisible and use the square button in his back (you know, like a Ninja), this attack deals 4 hearts of damage and that's why it is a good idea use it against some resting or better yet, against villagers cause they always will have only 2 hearts of life.

This silent attack must be done in the back and pressing only one time the square (don't button mashing or you just are going to lose the invisibily without do the special slash) and yes, you can do it to the NPC dudes and will count.

Good luck in this game and you could need to boost the trophies of Pirates Vs Ninjas

Yes, it is for the precious moments trophy.

ok thanks gonna try this out. So, when i try this special attack, I better use it on villagers, workers, priests or wizards then, won't work against warriors and rangers.

I recently encountered a glitch in this game where the button setup suddendly changes mid game. Example: I start out where L1 being the lockon, X the attack button and suddendly L1 becomes the zoom button and L2 becomes the lockon.