Easy Fed Zeppelin trophy

dufftech

Just in case anybody is having a hard time getting the Fed Zeppelin trophy, there's a super easy way to do it.

1) Set up a game: Play with others>Control freak> 2 players and 1 reserved spot- This will create an online match with you and one bot. I recommend using Black Forest because the resources are close and it's a small board

2) Change to the Worker class and build you doors- Nice and easy.

3) Change to warrior

4) Kill the bot until he becomes a priest

5) Change back to a worker- Collect enough resources to build your catapult (9 wood and 3 stone, I believe). Repair the doors every so often. The priest is super weak so it will take him forever to break the doors and you can repair them far faster than he can damage them.

6) Build the catapult.

7) Fly on over to the enemy castle and get your princess.

Bring your princess back but don't put her on the throne yet. Repair the door if necessary (that priest is determined!).

9) Pick up the princess and hop on your own catapult.

10) Run back to your castle and put the princess on the throne. Feel free to kill the priest if you're feeling like a jerk.

11) Revel in the bronzeness of your new trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this tip. The trophy says to use the enemy's catapult but I followed your guide and got this trophy easily. The trophy guide/road map should be updated to reflect that you can get Fed Zeppelin by using only your own catapult as outlined in dufftech's instructions.

Edited by knkarm
Changed a few words to make it clear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...