How do I get the "Kill 6 enemies in one second in online games trophy"????

JeneralG

I did exactly what the guide on here said (over 20 times) and I still didn't get a trophy. (It even showed 6 names on the side come up at the same time of the ones who I killed) Does anyone know how to do this???

Here is how you can do it, and this is the same technique I use for a lot of the mass kill trophies. Play an Invasion mode map using only yourself and bots, upgrade Worker class for the big bomb. Take over one of the towers, which the bots tend to rush towers in large forces to take back, once they're all at the base of the tower hugging it, toss the big bomb to take them all out. It can take time for a force of 6 of them to rush a tower, but this is one way to get this done.

Edited by darklingpersona

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest a big game full of bots on Hot Sauce, any mode with a princess. Upgrade the mage, and when a group of bots try to cross the lava, use a fully charged ice spell to freeze 6 of them. When the lava rises up, they all die. This general method is also good for getting Ring Sting, as all the bots try to go through the middle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...