Fat Princess Free Download Voucher

renoBegraL

Reposting frontpage deal from SD:

Fat Princess (PS3) Voucher When You Play Piece of Cake for iOS/Android Free - Apple iTunes & Google Play Deals, Coupons and Promos

PlayStation Mobile is offering a Free Download for Fat Princess (PS3) when you download, install and complete Level 15 in the Fat Princess: Piece of Cake game for iOS or Android. Thanks TekkenLord

1. Download and install the game for iOS or Android

2. Login to your Facebook account in-game.

3. Complete Level 15 of the game and you will receive a voucher code to redeem Fat Princess for PS3.

An active Facebook account is required to receive the voucher code. A valid Sony Entertainment Network account is required to redeem the voucher code and download the game to your PS3 system.

Getting to level 15 is simple enough. The game uses a life system similar to Candy Crush, so you will run out of lives before you get to level 15 if you play it straight and you can either pay for extra lives or let them regenerate over time. I never got around to the game when it initially came out, so this seems like a good opportunity to do so now. Hopefully this will boost the online community as well.

Edited by renoBegraL

I would like to get a voucher for this, but none of my devices are compatible with the app. I read somewhere Fat Princess: Piece of Cake will be released on ps vita as well, is there any news on when or if that will still happen? :)

Edit: Just read on their Twitter feed it will be early November. I'll be waiting for the vita edition then. :D

Edited by Inevitable

Yes, considering you don't really have to use Facebook, just have an account.

Don't let that stop you. :p

You know...youze two made me read the entire message...and my wife has an FB account...so I will give it a shot through her account. Thanks for the gentle nudge.

• 2 months later...
You know...youze two made me read the entire message...and my wife has an FB account...so I will give it a shot through her account. Thanks for the gentle nudge.

That's what I did got to level 15, completed it, signed in, got the code n lastly signed out of the wife's act. FREE GAME.:applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...