• 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

• Visit the 100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 11 months later...

I voted 36-50 hours but I was very recollected and persistent for "Gluteus Maximus" and got very lucky at quickly finding someone that had the DLC and was willing to help me get "Pirates Are Better Than Ninjas".

I think for most people it'd be 51-75 hours if "Gluteus Maximus" makes you throw the PS3 controller on the floor and/or 100+ hours if you can't find people for "Ninjas Are Better Than Pirates" or "Pirates Are Better Than Ninjas", or if you're willing to get it without boosting ("Good luck... You'll need it!!").

Excluding these, all other "hard" trophies actually aren't what they seem. In fact, you can even get each ALONE, without skill and in a matter of minutes! Really, you just have to create a "private online" game with the proper setting.

For example, you can get "Fed Zeppelin" and "Thuggee" at "The Great Gorge" with 1~2 enemy slots. Or you can get "Who's Your Daddy?" and "Ring Sting" in less than 10 minutes of attempts at "Hot Sauce" or "Deep Fried" with full cpu slots.

• 2 weeks later...
Boosting Trophies - 10+ hours

Without Boosting - 25+ Hours

Gladiate Arena - 10 Hours

Story - 2 Hours

I'd say 36-50 Hours without boosting

Or 26-35 if boosting

You played at least on 17 different days for the trophies.

• 1 year later...

Estimated time to 100% : 20 hours+

Difficulty: 7

Wow. Finally. After more than 7 years :) Ok I was only really trying for it since 2017, but still...

The most difficult and frustrating trophy I have ever done for a 100% game - Gluteus Maximus :(

Gladiator Arenas are really annoying because they are highly dependent on luck and enemy AI.

Warrior: Luckily I did that one in about 10 tries.Most people say he is the hardest...

Worker: Only took 10 tries as well. This one is easy, objectively speaking. Really.

Mage: I thought this was the most difficult one because the enemy shotgunners are crazy.

Priest: Many people say he is easy. It took me 1 hour to beat it with him, wow. But I did complete him 7 times while trying the GLITCH.

Ranger: I used the GLITCH in the priest arena - switching to a dead allied archer in Round 12... However this is tricky to pull off and also the Priest arena is so random and annoying!

Most of the other trophies are easy cause you can play against AI.

2 trophies that are a little tricky are "Ring Sting" and "Whos your daddy". I suggest playing 32 player Grab the Princess on Haut Sauce against AI.

• 3 months later...