Rate the trophy difficulty  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 4 months later...

Once you master the technique of drawing quickly, the game is actually a breeze and at worse, a 3 in difficulty. If you are unable to be proficient at quick drawing, then this game will be exceptionally difficult. The only difficult trophy is BOOM! Hat Shot!, and that is more annoying than it is hard since you have to restart a game from the beginning if you fail. If your old enough to remember the original arcade Fast Draw game, then this game will be a nice blast from the past.

• 9 months later...

4/10 Once you figured out when the enemies draw, it will be very straight forward. Boom Hat Shot i got on my first try. The only grind for me was to kill ALL enemies in the game. Here you need to focus on pairs and the gangs. Make sure you kill them all. Look on the time to beat, if it says 0.00, you need to kill this guy/lady. You must earn best times for every enemy in a pair and/or group.

• 9 months later...

This was the only live action shotting game from American Laser Games, which I never met back in the arcade, so this was a whole new experience for me. It took some time to learn when it is ideal to draw, but once I got the feeling, I managed to get the trophies fast. The 100% involves some grinding, so it took a weekend, but it was fun till almost the end. It's harder than the Mad Dog series. I gave it a 3.