Release only early 2015

vava

Farming Simulator 15 Release date

Farming Simulator 15, the latest in the million-selling series (yes, really), will start tending the PC's fields at ungodly hours on October 30, developer Focus Home Entertainment has announced. Crops will also be planted on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4, but they won't be ready for harvest until early 2015.

Well only in 2015 on consoles.

I'm strangely excited for this game to come out. But I have absolutely no idea why? Based on track record, I can only assume the trophies will be identical to the past 2 versions. I've played both 2013 and 2014 on Vita and hated the grind to $10m in both games. Yet I want more for some reason? Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the strange, unexplainable obsession with these games. Based on sales, there must be millions of other people out there as confused as myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Farming Simulator 15 arrives on consoles in May

The sim game is coming to PlayStation 3, PS4 Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and currently has just under one million players on PC and Mac.

Farming Simulator 15 has a brand-new engine for the console version and can be played solo but also online through PS4 and Xbox One. This allows other players to help increase productivity by sharing tasks or cooperating on bigger tasks.

It also comes with the new woodcutting chore and its selection of entirely dedicated vehicles and tools.

There’s also a new Nordic environment and the North American environment has been revamped.

Players can farm over 100 acres, use 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, including new vehicles exclusive to consoles.

Farming Simulator 15 releases on consoles May 19.

• 2 months later...
Well, I never thought I would say this...but I'm buying this game....thanks to my 3 year old who saw the cover of this game while I was surfing the web...."LOOK dad, tractors!!!!"

There's so many things in this game for kids to enjoy. Buy some chickens and look for eggs in the chicken coop (make sure you use the in-game flashlight/torch during the night), search for the hidden gold coins, and at the end of the day - wash all the dirty vehicles with the power washer.

And of course buy some windmills. The kid will love to watch them go round and round, and you will love to watch the massive monthly income go into your bank account!

I also never would have thought I would buy a farming game. But now I've completed both 2013 and 2014 versions, and simply need to drive another 350 miles to platinum 2015 version. It's a game you don't want to like, but once you start you can't stop, It's so much fun.

I also never would have thought I would buy a farming game. But now I've completed both 2013 and 2014 versions, and simply need to drive another 350 miles to platinum 2015 version. It's a game you don't want to like, but once you start you can't stop, It's so much fun.

I know I was only joking when I told the wife that's a game I got to have .... Then she brought it for me as a late bday/early Father's Day present LOL

I can't put the damn game down ... did keep trying to steal cars early on ;)