Far Cry 3: Can you choose which chapter to play in co-op?

Phanaamana

Yeah, so I only need to complete the chapter Overboard in co-op, but since I don't really have many PS3-playing friends, I'm stuck playing online.

But I keep getting the same two (or even the third, if I'm lucky) chapters, so I keep quitting the lobby, joining a new, same shit over and over and over. Once I was thrown into Overboard in the middle of some other players' session, but then you don't get the effing trophy.

So can I create a game with a specific chapter and difficulty that other players then could join?

Please help, this is extremely frustrating, being only this trophy away from 100% and it would be my first time achieving 100% of all trophies collected in any game

• 1 month later...

I did these in all one of one sitting last night. I was able to get three of the maps before it started repeating to the same one over and over. I was then given the host position of a room when we all got kicked form it because of lag. I finally got the host position of another room and was able to knock out the final three maps. I am so glad these are overwith...its stressful when you leave it up to chance.

• 2 weeks later...