XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3T Central > FAQ

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #101 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

It's not letting me paste an image into my signature. I'm sure it used to let me...
Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #102 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'm not too good with sigs. Maybe sometime in the future I will. At the moment I'll just stick with a trophy card.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #103 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinum View Post
It's not letting me paste an image into my signature. I'm sure it used to let me...
you have to either upload the image, and find the bb code and copy that into your signature

or

you can right click the image, you should get something like "copy image URL" (in chrome, not sure about others .. i dont think there is an option like this in IE) and paste that code in your signature, then put [IMG][/IMG] around it

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalicsnipe View Post
I'm not too good with sigs. Maybe sometime in the future I will. At the moment I'll just stick with a trophy card.
you could always request one from the signature request thread in the user generated content forum

Last edited by spratters53; 05-03-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #104 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spratters53 View Post
you have to either upload the image, and find the bb code and copy that into your signature

or

you can right click the image, you should get something like "copy image URL" (in chrome, not sure about others .. i dont think there is an option like this in IE) and paste that code in your signature, then put [IMG][/IMG] around it

you could always request one from the signature request thread in the user generated content forum
Thanks for that. It has worked although the image isn't showing on my post above but it is on my other posts.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #105 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights

Just checking to see if this will be ok, my sig that is.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
Just checking to see if this will be ok, my sig that is.
Well, the limit is 640px 275px and yours is 500px 200px. So unofficially I think you're fine.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #107 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFenris View Post
Well, the limit is 640px 275px and yours is 500px 200px. So unofficially I think you're fine.
Thank you for the reply,

Old 05-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #108 (permalink)

I have around 120 post in under Usercp/signature edit at the bottom,Permission it says "Can Upload Images for Signature No"
"Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No" ,maybe i missed something...
Old 05-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #109 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   2,500 Posts   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder777 View Post
I have around 120 post in under Usercp/signature edit at the bottom,Permission it says "Can Upload Images for Signature No"
I'm not sure why it says that because you should be able to upload a signature and you can upload a GIF signature.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #110 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder777 View Post
Dont worry about it, it says that for me as well. what it means is you cannot upload an image or a GIF directly from your computer into your signature. you will need BB code to copy the image into your signature.

this means you will have to upload the image to a hosting website, or you can upload it directly to your albums here. that will give you bb code which you can then copy and paste into your signature.
Closed Thread