mmos trophy card

mr_insane50

so im trying to update my trophy card for around 1 month and 20 days and it keeps saying ( everethime i try it )

We encountered the following error

Error #5001: There is a temporary interruption in our service. We apologize and ask that you return a little bit later to try again.

Click here to return home and try again.

help please

The MMOS site has been experiencing technical difficulties for some time now. I'm one of the lucky ones, as even though I get the error, my trophy card still updates.

If it isn't working, then perhaps try one of the other trophy card websites. There's a guide as well as a list of all the available trophy card sites here:

Signatures Guide/FAQ

Edited by Dark_Phantom_89

The MMOS site has been experiencing technical difficulties for some time now. I'm one of the lucky ones, as even though I get the error, my trophy card still updates.

If it isn't working, then perhaps try one of the other trophy card websites:

somthing weird just happend i didnt try to update my trophy card for 3 days and suddenly my card got updated and yes im sure that it wasnt updated the last time i tried

EDIT: it got fixed and i dont think this needs further discussion mods you can lock this...

Edited by mr_insane50

Try this Card, it's the most reliable at the moment and auto updates very regularly, code below card :D

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/mr_insane50.png

[noparse]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/mr_insane50.png[/noparse]

thanks alot but i was using mmos because ( im not sure ) to join a platinum club they have to see your mmos card

edit: i was wrong it can be mmos or yourgamercard thanks alot yurtletehturtle :p

Edited by mr_insane50

I've been using MMOS for TSL and sometimes do have trouble getting it to update. You just have to be patient and sometimes try serveral times. I've also noticed that even you get an error saying that the card couldn't be updated, it will have actually updated if you look at your profile page by going to http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/PSNUserName, with the obvious change. Then, you will know that it did in fact update.

somthing weird just happend i didnt try to update my trophy card for 3 days and suddenly my card got updated and yes im sure that it wasnt updated the last time i tried

EDIT: it got fixed and i dont think this needs further discussion mods you can lock this...

the card updates twice a week automatically. if you are a premium member or top100 it does it several times a day.

if a manual update doesn't work, just try again. it even updates sometimes when it says that an error occured.