Private Message Questions

the game nerd

1. Is there a reason why the SENT folder for private messages doesn't seem to save the sent messages?

I have a SENT folder, but nothing is in it.

2. Also is it possible, when a private message is sent to multiple people, for the recipients to see everybody that message was sent to?

As it stands, unless you include every bodies names manually in the message, each individual sees it as they are the only ones receiving the message.

1. Is there a reason why the SENT folder for private messages doesn't seem to save the sent messages?

I have a SENT folder, but nothing is in it.

In your User CP, going into Edit Options, you need to tick 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default' and then they will save.

As for your other question, I don't think so.

In your User CP, going into Edit Options, you need to tick 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default' and then they will save.

Ahhhhh, awesome! Thank you, I thought it must be something simple I was missing. :D

This. And no you can't. It will only work for one person to see whether they've read it or not providing you tick the option.

This. And no you can't. It will only work for one person to see whether they've read it or not providing you tick the option.

OH THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

You remind me so much of this other guy from the Official PlayStation Forums who thinks he knows everything and is "quite intimate" with the forum mods there! He said he was "quite intimate" in his own words!

Also I believe a simple copy and past to the text document or other text programs would work too if you are on a PC or Mac!

• 2 weeks later...

You remind me so much of this other guy from the Official PlayStation Forums who thinks he knows everything and is "quite intimate" with the forum mods there! He said he was "quite intimate" in his own words!

Also I believe a simple copy and past to the text document or other text programs would work too if you are on a PC or Mac!

What the heck is your problem with Combatting? OP asked a question and he answered it.

Whut? Wtf has anything you said got to do with me answering a question for the op? :shrugs: Seriously if you have a problem with me, just completely ignore me as it seems you do for some odd reason. Don't derail the thread just because you're hostile towards me.

Yes, example below :)

http://i.imgur.com/3rlFf6H.png

Ah, I thought op meant whether or not that multiple recipients has read the message, since it's only an option for one person whether that person has read it or not.

So yes you can, just make sure you put one of these , before the username in the CC.

Edited by Combatting

Whut? Wtf has anything you said got to do with me answering a question for the op? :shrugs: Seriously if you have a problem with me, just completely ignore me as it seems you do for some odd reason. Don't derail the thread just because you're hostile towards me.

Ah, I thought op meant whether or not that multiple recipients has read the message, since it's only an option for one person whether that person has read it or not.

So yes you can, just make sure you put one of these , before the username in the CC.

If you would refer to my original post about the OPs question you can simply copy and paste into a text document!

Are you suffering from paranoia issues or something? I am just trying to engage in conversation and debate on how to save private messages. quilty conscience much?:applause:

If you would refer to my original post about the OPs question you can simply copy and paste into a text document!

Are you suffering from paranoia issues or something? I am just trying to engage in conversation and debate on how to save private messages. quilty conscience much?:applause:

Also first you had a bash at me for no fucking reason, then you engaged in conversation with a needless solution.

Why would the op go to the bother of copying and pasting to a text document then saving (which btw is far more hastle also down the line that document could accidentally be deleted) when the op can clearly save the PM's he/she sends here by ticking a simple box? They will automatically go into the "sent folder" in the control panel.

Edited by Combatting