Prerequisite for added games

Mellenthin

I'm simply curious about why you add certain games not yet released, while others that by all accounts should, aren't?

For example, you've added Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - which currently isn't confirmed for consoles - and at the same time, no trace of Space Hulk is to be found (late Q1, or early Q2 release confirmed).

Eternal Crusade FAQ

Space Hulk launches in 2015

For example, you've added Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - which currently isn't confirmed for consoles - and at the same time, no trace of Space Hulk is to be found (late Q1, or early Q2 release confirmed).

[/url]

u just gotta look a little harder or a ctrl-f would help, cause space hulk is listed right here. It just in the PS4 section.

We used to add game forums any time anything was announced. However, after talking to Webb a few months ago, we decided to now just add game forums when a list comes in or the News/Review folks (Lee/Richard on the front page) add a game because it's "officially" announced. We did this because most of those Upcoming Game forums simply weren't used (people would still discuss JP games in the JP forums instead of a game forum, for instance), and it was deemed unnecessary.

So currently you'll find there's a lot of forums in Upcoming Games for games announced a while ago, but few for games announced lately. Eventually the list of Upcoming Games will shrink and I'll combine them into a single Upcoming section instead of splitting by console (because so many get a cross-platform release).

All that said, if there's a game that we know for sure isn't releasing on console, or has been cancelled, but there's a forum for it... let me know and I'll remove it. Sometimes they have been announced and the devs change their mind, etc and I'm just not aware of it.