how can i change my name?

kankuro

Here on PST.org? You can't. You're stuck with it, sorry.

[Edit] Someone will most likely mention when subscriptions are rolled in, that that'll be the only way you can change it (ie. by paying the site), but I've been here a LONG time and it hasn't happened yet. Hence the 'You're stuck with it, sorry.' bit.

The site hosted a one-time-only event where the former Admin allowed anyone on the site to change their board username. Don't foresee that happening again.

Edited by Cyanide Breath Mint
Added the 'yeah but...' addition.

thanks for the answer, then i'll be with this name or i will create a new account.

The policy here is one account per person. So if you decided to create a new account, the account you're posting on now will be deleted.

I'm not sure if they do this anymore but keep in mind, that you'll have to go through the process of being a new member again meaning that some site events will require to have been a member for a specific number of time and/or have a certain number of posts. Something to think about.

I'm not 100% certain that's the case anymore. I reported a user openly admitting having two accounts here and nothing was done.

Just because they admitted it doesn't mean they are telling the truth. They could've just been trying to get someone else banned. But then again, I don't know the situation for that one.

Also, something may not have been done at the time but maybe it is now?