Some Games Not A Choice for Profile

JayPBM

Hello!

I was trying to update my profile by adding games and trophies to My Trophy Case and 100% clubs and some them are not an option. They are PS4 games so I assume they have not been updated yet.

The games are:

Dust: An Elysian Tale

inFamous: Second Son

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

The PS4 section hasn't been added yet and we don't know when it's coming :(.

This is because the PS4 section hasn't been added yet.

:ninja:

I've been MIA from the site so long that I'm not up-to-date with everything haha. Is there a link to previous thread(s) where someone mentions this? Not saying I don't believe you guys, I would just like to see something for future reference in case someone else asks. :)

I've been MIA from the site so long that I'm not up-to-date with everything haha. Is there a link to previous thread(s) where they mention this? Not saying I don't believe you guys, I would just like to see something for future reference in case someone else asks. :)

Quick search (Just type in PS4 100% or something along the lines) in the feedback/FAQ should bring up quite abit of threads regarding the issue. Like T said when it will be added we don't know. RX has a tonne of things to do with the site.

Quick search (Just type in PS4 100% or something along the lines) in the feedback/FAQ should bring up quite abit of threads regarding the issue. Like T said when it will be added we don't know. RX has a tonne of things to do with the site.

I'm on my phone so the search feature is usually buggy for me but I will check later.

And Rx always has a ton to do on the site. :rolleyes:

I also have another question but I don't wanna spam the FAQ with different topics.

For the PS4 Platinum Clubs, in order to get in the Top 5 of a game, is it based on who post the game first or who earned the platinum first based on date?

Example:

In Dust: An Elysian Tail, I earned the platinum on October 12th but I didn't have 100 posts yet in order to be added to the list. If time-based, that would put me at #2.

Thank you!

That question belongs here :): http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-maximum-clubs/24353-maximum-clubs-faqs-queries-feedback.html but to answer your question:

4.0 - Top 5 Requirements

• Getting in the Top 5 for a Maximum Club is done through a first come, first serve basis.
  • Members can only be in one Top 5 Club for PS3/PS4/Vita trophy sync games where trophies automatically unlock on another platform (auto-popping). Any game where one or more trophies have been auto-popped will be exempt from a Top 5, including DLC's. Second platform submissions are allowed, and will be processed as a regular Club entry even if there is a Top 5 spot available in that Club.
  • Once the Top 5 in any Max Club is filled, there is no bumping anyone out regardless of whether or not you obtained the Platinum before someone else.
  • Members within a Platinum Top 5 will be ordered by timestamp (from earliest to latest). 100%, DLC, and Multi-Region Top 5's will be ordered by first come, first serve.
  • If there is an open spot in the Top 5 (ie. due to unnoticed vacancy or a user is banned from the club), we will move the next person who signed up for the clubs onto the Top 5 by checking our update history (editing script).
  • Submissions which do not have a time-stamp are currently marked as "TBC." If you notice that your name has one of these, please provide us with a time-stamp in the corrections thread or send us a message (GMT Time Zone).
  • PSNProfiles lists time-stamps in seconds, in GMT format. If you notice you're eligible for a Top 5, feel free to list the time-stamp in your submission or link us to your appropriate profile.
  • Members who submit false time-stamps can be removed from the Maximum Clubs at our discretion.