dat awards tab

Hogger

so each time if i click my profile i see my awards tab. i used to see visitor messages tho. how can i get this back to visitor messages? i already used cc cleaner (which also erases all cookies). so its not a cookie problem

i not sure if this the correct forum to ask. faq seemed fitting

It's java problem on your browser

Go to options settings site code

And add

//site.playstationtrophies.org

//view options edit.s.cc.usercomments.null

Just kidding :D go ask dest for help

That's really strange. When I click on your profile, I get sent to the "My Awards" tab too, but when I click on anyone else's profile or even my own, I get sent to the "Visitor Messages" tab. So I'm thinking it has something to do with your profile specifically. :think:

i added a signature earlier today. i just looked at my options but there is no option to display visitor messages (from what i seen). its also not in the beginners guide

I'd pm a mod about it, might be an issue on their side..

and the misuse of that meme hurts my eyes.

which mod? a normal mod a super mod or an admin?

whats wrong with that meme :p

Edited by Hogger

which mod? a normal mod a super mod or an admin?

whats wrong with that meme :p

Any mod should get you pointed in the right direction at the least, or pm Vy on it.

and that meme is Success baby, indicating success at something you tried. so if you said, ordered borderlands 2, got sent destiny instead.. would be proper. Image search success baby.

Any mod should get you pointed in the right direction at the least, or pm Vy on it.

and that meme is Success baby, indicating success at something you tried. so if you said, ordered borderlands 2, got sent destiny instead.. would be proper. Image search success baby.

wel i was looking for a meme that describes how i feel. didnt know each meme had their own story

ontopic: kk thanks. guess i will message vy about it.