Questions

SolidWolf

Okay, am trying to fix my profile but am a bit confused here.

I don't really get how Clubs work, on my profile, there are clubs and you can tick them to join them but I don't have a PS3, I only have a PS4 and none of the PS4 games are on it. I tried signing up on the PS4 Clubs thread but am pretty sure my post got removed from the thread somehow and I did exactly what it said, I posted again days later and nothing is happening?

I tried to edit the trophy cabinet which shows proudest trophy etc. but this only has trophies for PS3 Retail and PSN games, not PS4 for some reason??

My profile shows the ratings I give games but I haven't rated most my games and it won't let me rate, I know people were having this problem like 5 months ago, is it still not letting anyone rate or do I have a problem?

1. PS4 games or trophies have yet to be enabled for features in My Profile.

2. Max Clubs submissions are deleted once processed, so check the Clubs to make sure you've been added. These Clubs are different than what's on My Profile. They are manually maintained lists. Here are the PS4 100% Clubs for example: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-100-clubs/

3. Rating games has broken since the site overhaul last year.

The developer knows all about 1 & 3 and we don't have an answer as to when they will be fixed.

Edited by Vyrastas

Okay, though one of the games I put down (Titan Attacks) am not on, is there a problem with that?

EDIT: My name is put differently on each one, it's SoiidWoif, some say SolidWolf, some say SolidWoif and some say SoiidWoif.

Edited by SolidWolf

Okay, though one of the games I put down (Titan Attacks) am not on, is there a problem with that?

EDIT: My name is put differently on each one, it's SoiidWoif, some say SolidWolf, some say SolidWoif and some say SoiidWoif.

If you have a query regarding the max clubs it's best to PM one of the Max clubs directors ;), but yeah everything the big red man said should have answered your questions :).

That may not be entirely (or at all) the MCD's fault :whistle:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/maximum-clubs/220485-ps4-clubs-sign-up-thread.html#post4532421

That's his correct name, if you copy and paste his username into a notepad document (other word processing documents are available) you'll see that what look like lowercase L's are actually capital I's :p

That's his correct name, if you copy and paste his username into a notepad document (other word processing documents are available) you'll see that what look like lowercase L's are actually capital I's :p

Oh, I see. Well, still doesn't explain the use of small "i" in the sign up post" :p

I'm sure messaging an MCD will get it sorted anyway :)

My PSN name is kind of awkward, I couldn't think of much so tried using uppercase i s.

EDIT: Is it possible to delete a thread that you created?

EDIT: Is there an option to actually block someone not just add to ignore list where you can't see thread posts?

EDIT: The last 10 visitors to your profile, are they mixed up or in an order.

Edited by SolidWolf

EDIT: Is it possible to delete a thread that you created? No

EDIT: Is there an option to actually block someone not just add to ignore list where you can't see thread posts? No, the Ignore List is all you can do

EDIT: The last 10 visitors to your profile, are they mixed up or in an order. I actually don't know

My name is put differently on each one, it's SoiidWoif, some say SolidWolf, some say SolidWoif and some say SoiidWoif.

In your Max Club submissions please write your PSN ID exactly how it is written. We'll just copy and paste what you type. That's why your name is incorrect in the clubs, it's how you gave it to us.

I can't see anything in that about my Playstation 4 questions.

EDIT:

In your Max Club submissions please write your PSN ID exactly how it is written. We'll just copy and paste what you type. That's why your name is incorrect in the clubs, it's how you gave it to us.

No, actually my name is in three different versions in those like five clubs, my name couldn't have been copied and pasted then.

Edited by SolidWolf

No, actually my name is in three different versions in those like five clubs, my name couldn't have been copied and pasted then.

I'll change them. For future reference, you can use the following thread for any Max Club corrections:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/maximum-clubs/23628-maximum-clubs-problems-corrections-thread.html