I could have sworn i saw....

Slackerdude33

I seem to remember a thread here, or maybe on the sister 360 site, about an unobtainable/impossible trophy list. After about 30 or 45 minutes of searching I'm unable to locate what I saw which was a extensive listing of games that had either glitches, offline servers or other flaws that would not make a trophy accessible.

If somebody could point me in the right direction or just tell me I was dreaming that would be great. :D

There was another trophy in Army of T.W.O. the 40th Day that maybe could make that list. It was permanently glitched for me.

It was "Touch Not A Cat But A Glove". Reloaded previous saves, started from scratch. No deal. One of the maneki nekos we're supposed to shoot wasn't there. It was there the first time. We shot at it and it didn't count for the trophy. Got all the rest of them and after loading a previous save or starting a new game, the thing didn't even show up on screen anymore. :(

There was another trophy in Army of T.W.O. the 40th Day that maybe could make that list. It was permanently glitched for me.

It was "Touch Not A Cat But A Glove". Reloaded previous saves, started from scratch. No deal. One of the maneki nekos we're supposed to shoot wasn't there. It was there the first time. We shot at it and it didn't count for the trophy. Got all the rest of them and after loading a previous save or starting a new game, the thing didn't even show up on screen anymore. :(

Be sure to post in that thread so it can possibly be added to list. Shadow might not see your post here. ;)

Sounds like you should inform the guide writer of it as well. As the trophy guide is currently listed with no glitches. Haven't searched that game's thread for the issue you're referring to, but gamers going for that (P) would certainly love to know that information.