Submit trophy list help

GameExpert

Now hold on some member told me i dont need to have trophies from that game i want to submit...i will give you a link

Whoever told you that is wrong. If you want credit for your discovery then you must have that game on your profile else you get nothing.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

Well, they were incorrect. Here's what it says in the thread:

3. Find the game on your trophy list that you would like to submit to the site. If it doesn't show up on us.playstation.com or eu.playstation.com, then transcribe the list from your PS3. If it does, then you can copy and paste the list if you wish. Whether you copy and paste it or not, we'll be checking on PSN, so please include your PSN ID as part of your post. Please make sure that we don't already have the trophy list by viewing the Retail Games, PSN Games, and Japanese Games sections on the front page.

Note: If you want a credit, then you are only allowed to submit trophy lists that will appear on your PSN profile. If you submit a trophy list with someone else’s PSN ID, then you will not be given a submit credit.

Note 2: We will not accept lists taken from other websites, this includes our sister site. We cannot verify their source. Even if the list is correct, we will consider it unverified until it is on PSN. We have seen too many times when other sites will post a list that is incorrect.

Whoever told you that was lying. If you want credit for your discovery then you must have that game on your profile else you get nothing.

But that looks imposible :D

For example i buy some game that was just realesed i complete it and i get all trophies and then submit the list?

EDIT

OK i see the thread...

Just to ask you,i posted Outlaws To The End DLC trophy guide,did i post it properly?

Edited by GameExpert

For example i buy some game that was just realesed i complete it and i get all trophies and then submit the list?

I am not sure but DarkPhantom told me i dont have to have those trophies...But i am not sure

It's not impossible. If it was impossible, no one would have submit awards.

You only need to have the game on your profile. You can submit it if you have it on your profile and the list is not on the site.

And yes, you submitted the guide correctly.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

I am not sure but DarkPhantom told me i dont have to have those trophies...But i am not sure

You just need the list, you don't have to have earned any and it can be on 0%. You just need the list.

EDIT: :ninja:

Edited by Harry94_

Just to add, all of the games that you've submitted recently are already on the site. Please search for a game before submitting to make sure it's there. If you searched for Shinobido 2, you would have seen all four versions of the trophy list already up on the site.

Treasures of Montezuma isn't on the site yet because it doesn't sync to PSN yet.