Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Plat sign up no dlc

When I sign up for a platinum game and the game has no DLC with trophies, do I still have to put (no DLC) behind the game's name or should I only do that with games who have DLC?
Old 05-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

If you're referring to the Max Clubs, you don't have to add (DLC) after each individual game, but if you have completed DLC, just add the name of the DLC afterwards in brackets. For example, if I've just earned the platinum for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with no DLC, I'd put this:

PSN: fletchar2
Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Trophy Cards: In signature

Whereas if I was signing up for the DLC after already signing up for the platinum list, I'd put this:

Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, already on platinum list)

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
THL Bingo Tiles: 23/25
Old 05-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
MrCostari
Banned

Oh ok. Are you sure? I can't make this up from the guide lines.
Can a mod or guide team confirm this for me?

Last edited by MrCostari; 05-25-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Yeah, it doesn't really matter if you want to put (no DLC) at the end of each game if you want to just clarify, but on the other hand, it doesn't really matter if you just list the game either. For all of my platinums, I've never put (no DLC) where necessary after games and I haven't had any issues.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
THL Bingo Tiles: 23/25
Old 05-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
VazzVegas
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchar2 View Post
If you're referring to the Max Clubs, you don't have to add (DLC) after each individual game, but if you have completed DLC, just add the name of the DLC afterwards in brackets. For example, if I've just earned the platinum for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with no DLC, I'd put this:

Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Whereas if I was signing up for the DLC after already signing up for the platinum list, I'd put this:

Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, already on platinum list)
What Fletcher has mentioned above is 100% correct. If there are no trophies involved, we do not keep track of the DLC in the max clubs. If the game has DLC trophies, we would certainly keep track of that DLC.
Many games have both DLC with trophies and DLC without trophies but again, we are only concerned with the DLC with trophies.
If you are ever unsure, check the game in the max clubs to see if it has DLC trophies that we track. If the game has DLC trophies and it hasn't been added yet, it's usually because it's new and we haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks to Fletcher for answering, great job mate.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
MrCostari
Banned

Ok thanks for the help guys!
This can get locked if needed.
Closed Thread