Plat sign up no dlc

MrCostari

If you're referring to the Max Clubs, you don't have to add (DLC) after each individual game, but if you have completed DLC, just add the name of the DLC afterwards in brackets. For example, if I've just earned the platinum for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with no DLC, I'd put this:

PSN: fletchar2

Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Trophy Cards: In signature

Whereas if I was signing up for the DLC after already signing up for the platinum list, I'd put this:

Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, already on platinum list)

Yeah, it doesn't really matter if you want to put (no DLC) at the end of each game if you want to just clarify, but on the other hand, it doesn't really matter if you just list the game either. For all of my platinums, I've never put (no DLC) where necessary after games and I haven't had any issues. :)

If you're referring to the Max Clubs, you don't have to add (DLC) after each individual game, but if you have completed DLC, just add the name of the DLC afterwards in brackets. For example, if I've just earned the platinum for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with no DLC, I'd put this:

Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Whereas if I was signing up for the DLC after already signing up for the platinum list, I'd put this:

Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, already on platinum list)

What Fletcher has mentioned above is 100% correct. If there are no trophies involved, we do not keep track of the DLC in the max clubs. If the game has DLC trophies, we would certainly keep track of that DLC.

Many games have both DLC with trophies and DLC without trophies but again, we are only concerned with the DLC with trophies.

If you are ever unsure, check the game in the max clubs to see if it has DLC trophies that we track. If the game has DLC trophies and it hasn't been added yet, it's usually because it's new and we haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks to Fletcher for answering, great job mate.