XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PST Central > FAQ

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to ManlyGenius
Default Sig to big?

Is my sig to big?
l
l
l
v

Quote:
What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds, a parasite asks, 'Where's my share?' A man creates, a parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents, a parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...'
Old 12-02-2011, 06:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

It's just a tiny bit over. I doubt anyone will have a problem with it, but don't go adding anything else to it unless you remove something first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite
It's like watching David root for Goliath while he's spreading KY jelly on his butthole before the fight.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Dude, you asked this with your last account. Please message a staff member with these kinds of questions instead of creating additional threads.

Thanks.

Your sig is fine btw.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Old 12-02-2011, 06:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Slightly, yes. I wouldn't bust you for it, but then again, I don't enforce the sig rules. The mods take care of that. If you put the text and the Fallout smiley on the same line, you should be fine.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.
Closed Thread