Pdf pages

dividedbyn1ght

I don't need them. But, sometimes it would provide much stronger evidence on certain subjects. (ie., video game rumors, gameplay, etc.) and some people are wary of posted website links.

I have absolutely no idea about what you are referring to. Anybody can still put in bogus links into a PDF document with a PDF editor.

I don't need them. But, sometimes it would provide much stronger evidence on certain subjects. (ie., video game rumors, gameplay, etc.) and some people are wary of posted website links.

What evidence would you need a PDF and a normal webpage wouldn't be sufficient for? :confused:

you can attach a pdf file to a post by clicking on manage attachments when making a post the only problem with this is the max file size for an attached pdf file is 19.5 kb

but if you ever need to attach something to add more information i recommend using a txt or a doc file instead of a pdf

you can attach a pdf file to a post by clicking on manage attachments when making a post the only problem with this is the max file size for an attached pdf file is 19.5 kb

but if you ever need to attach something to add more information i recommend using a txt or a doc file instead of a pdf

Or you can just upload the pdf to mediafire.

Simple and fast but i dont really see the need for pdfs here