TSL - Question

Ranemoraken

(apologies if this is the wrong forum)

I understand that bceause of the zealousness of some of our players, the last TSL was probably the last one.

However, it has been a year, and I was curious - for the sake of planning - if the folks here were up to taking on the poisonous role of referee for a 3rd TSL.

I might be jumping the gun, because you might not be ready for a definitive answer to the community (although at the time of TSL II, your answer was pretty strong)- if that's the case, please ignore, lock or delete the thread (you wont see or hear it again).

You may remember me as the former TSL director so I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.

TSL will not be happening again. Too much drama like you said. The minority will always be there to ruin it for the majority. We have other community competitions/events going on. I'm sure more will start happening once/if Subscriptions come along.

You can always run an 'unofficial' TSL where you can have members sign up and play for fun without the staff, awards, etc. involved. This can be done through a social group. I believe someone did this before the TSL was created.

For future reference, questions like these should go in the FAQ or Feedback forum.

FAQ

Feedback

Hope this helped. :)

Edited by Johnny Bananas