Obsessed not unlocking!

I collected and did all secondary objectives, but the trophy did not unlock.

I double checked after each level to be sure. None missed.

I did a replay of the amish level (without Collection all secondaries again) to burn the crops, befor I found the last collectables in the Santa stage. Does the matter?

What to do?

Have you made sure you collected all the items in the levels but finished the levels as well.

If you already had some collectibles in a level when you collect the others the counter resets meaning you have to collect them all again in the level.

That is the only advice i can offer because mine unlocked straight away.

Edited by THE-123-GAMER

My mistake.

Just noticed that I completely forgot the feed the sharks objectives.

It unlocked after that stage.

Thanks for trying to help.

Got my 30 waves also yesterday.

Only need challenges now.

No problem glad you got it sorted if you need help with any of the challenges check out my trophy guide.

• 3 weeks later...
what is this "feed the sharks objective"?

i just finished the story, with all secondary objectives completed (at least the ones listed in the trophy guide link videos).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGFfiAaOJvM]Family Guy Back to the Multiverse Pieces of Eight and Feed the Sharks Locations Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Skip to around 1.08 to see what the feed the sharks part is.

• 3 months later...
I got all the Secondary Objectives in Level 1 and 2 then stopped at Level 3 and went back to Level 1 to get the pinata trophy and quit without thinking about the objectives possibly resetting. Do I need to redo the Secondary Objectives or once you do them theyre saved?

I would play onto the end of the game, collecting every collectible along the way. If the trophy does not pop then you know that you need the collectibles in level one for the trophy.

• 2 months later...