Beware of this game!

haha that happened to me, and i was pissed but i was playing with my brother and i was having fun. Here is my hypothesis as to why this is happening.

1. I died in the last wave but he managed to finish the last wave and it said we survived multiverse, however i feel both players have to be alive when you finish multiverse.
  2. My guess is both players cannot died through out all 30 waves

I also had a similar problem with a different trophy, and it was because player one has to be the one that meets the criteria for the trophy (Lockdown (B))

I have not gotten this trophy but will try to get this next weekend when he comes to town. As soon as i get it, ill post how i got it later on this week.

i plat this game quick and easy after a few days from buying it i did muti madd with four player we beat it all dying at least once. no trophy played it on my own beat it in 2hours 45 min got trophy easy shit too just go to space lvl stay in room with staircase u start in and let them come to you over and over just killing them at stairs soon as u can get acid gun it will be the only thing u need the rest of the game