Rate the trophy difficulty...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.49

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I'm giving it an 8. That multi madness is ridiculously hard, even with a very good partner. The majority of trophies will come easy though, it's just a select few that will prove to be a true pain.

Honestly, I think the hardest part isn't necessary the difficultity, but just having the 'will' to play this to platinum. I love the TV show, but this game is terrible gameplay wise and mighty buggy too. The game crashed 5 times during my story run-through, objectives slow to show up/accept my completion. Got stuck in objects and some corners at times too. Even some trophies lagged to pop, but they did pop within a couple minutes.

The game is pretty funny, but that has no real bearing on getting the platinum!

I voted a 4 for solo players. This is probably a 2 with a co-op partner. Most of the trophies are easily obtainable solo which is how I played, but 2 challenges really tested my patience since I didn't have a co-op partner.

Someone to Overwatch Me - I just played as Lois the whole time while I did nothing as Peter with my 2nd controller. The jump between the buildings off of the girder is what tested my patience here as I was sure I made it several times only to slide off of the edge to my death.

Money Shots - This was definitely the hardest challenge for me solo and I was lucky to beat it which is what brought my rating for this game to a 4 instead of a 3. I had a lot fun with this game, but I would definitely recommend renting it 1st or waiting for a price drop.

Edited by TimDogg420

I'm giving it a 5. Only because I used co-op for 2 challenges, Money-Shot and The Pirate one, can't remember what it's called. Some enemies and bosses did give me some trouble but nothing too drastic. I found most of the secondary objective items first time around but there was a couple of objectives that pissed me off. Like the sorority photo's. Took me a while to find that hidden one but obviously i got it in the end. All in all, its is a fun a game, just can't help feeling that it was rushed and the lack of online multiplayer was a let down.

5/10 Platinum Difficulty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3/10 ~ It was close to a 4, it's not particularly hard at all but it does offer some challenge, even if respawning is quick there is a chance you'll die once or twice in the full story. The Multiverse Madness is really easy but just fairly long (about an hour) and thus I don't feel like adding that to my difficulty rating like other people seem to do on the internet, remember time consuming does NOT equal difficult (and it's only 1 hour for gods sake lol).