Survive 30 waves in Multiverse Madness Help!

This is the only thing left I have to do to get plat and I keep dying when I'm so close to finishing!

What are you guys doing to survive 30 waves? I almost made it to 30, I think I was about 10 away from killing but they all came on the roof at the same time and the bots got me below...

Also, from 1-15 wave, it takes me about 60ish minutes, and the same for 16-30. Is doing all 30 waves in two hours doing it the wrong way?

• 3 weeks later...

I just did this really easy Solo on the Airport Level on my first try.

There's a counter near the back that you can jump over and the enemies can't hit you very often. Use Brian and buy his shotgun for $500. It is extremely OP. Always have 2 health kits on you and theres grenades + ammo to your left as well as a rupert bear in front of you.

Just stay behind the counter for most of the round and come out at the end to take out the straglers and stack up on items.

If you can't find the counter then as soon as you start the round, run forward pass the telephone boxes. You will see a Departures sign up high, turn right into the little cafe, you should see the portal and the counter is just to the left

Good Luck.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
This is the only thing left I have to do to get plat and I keep dying when I'm so close to finishing!

What are you guys doing to survive 30 waves? I almost made it to 30, I think I was about 10 away from killing but they all came on the roof at the same time and the bots got me below...

Also, from 1-15 wave, it takes me about 60ish minutes, and the same for 16-30. Is doing all 30 waves in two hours doing it the wrong way?

No, took me a couple hours too.

• 1 year later...