XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > F (PS3) > Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

Old 11-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Question Challenge Mode: Someone To OverWatch Me - OverWatch HELP!!!!!!!!!

I planted all 4 bombs.
But when I activate the crane and try to jump onto the next building I always fail. I run and jump and try all possible ways to get over the building. But the game just won't let me get to the other side.

is there something specific i have to do after I press the switch for the crane?
is it a bug?
anyone else has the same problem?

I NEED A SOLUTION
ErrorNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrorNightmare View Post
I planted all 4 bombs.
But when I activate the crane and try to jump onto the next building I always fail. I run and jump and try all possible ways to get over the building. But the game just won't let me get to the other side.

is there something specific i have to do after I press the switch for the crane?
is it a bug?
anyone else has the same problem?

I NEED A SOLUTION
The jump is just a little tricky. I personally found a strafe jump from the left corner of the slab to the building. Sprinting will also help to clear it.
CyanideHappiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Never had a problem with this, it was a pretty simple jump as far as I recall? I also did this challenege solo so I was running like a mad man from all the people shooting me, maybe I didn't notice because of that lol.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I'm having huge issues with this jump as well. Failed at least a dozen times. Such a piss off.

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

You need to air jump, as in walk towards the very edge of the scaffold and then jump. It's like one of those harder jumps in the Uncharted games. Sprinting helps a lot as well.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

What's the trick to beating overwatch solo? I got four planted and made it across the plat7forrm. But I always die after I get across to the second building ,
scotter33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, confused, desperate, family guy, frustrated