this game is horrible compared to Previous

i wasnt expecting it to be GOTY or anything lol, BUT this is truely a POS game, easy but infact extremely time consuming, the 50 games of show trophy is the worst by far.

Early on you will cruise to about 80-85% trophies, the last 15% are the grind. Show takes on average 10 minute a game, do the math thats 500 minutes on average some times more. so its atleast 8 and a half hrs of hell for a gold smh

Original poster is complaining about an 8 hour grind?! Good lord, there is much, much worse out there. When grinding for a platinum approaches 50 hours, it's annoying. When it tops 100, it's painful. When it crosses 250 hours, you plan surprise attacks on the homes of the game designers. For those who have Warhawk (not me), you start to rethink your life decisions.

If 8 was rough, you need to end your dreams of gratification through trophies. Any platinum that can start and end within daylight hours is cake.

i wasnt expecting it to be GOTY or anything lol, BUT this is truely a POS game, easy but infact extremely time consuming, the 50 games of show trophy is the worst by far.

Early on you will cruise to about 80-85% trophies, the last 15% are the grind. Show takes on average 10 minute a game, do the math thats 500 minutes on average some times more. so its atleast 8 and a half hrs of hell for a gold smh

because they figure the people buying it (maybe even renting it) are going to play it for more then 2 days total.

turn music on from the XMB and its honestly not that bad.

** what doesnt help the game is the fact that the AI is horrible.

you can be trying to give them the game and theyll still find a way to blow it and give you the win.

this tends to happen ALOT on sorry sliders...which i think is the longest game you actually have to play. granted its like 3 minutes but it seems like forever when the AI feels like riding the short bus and making you play a unneeded 3rd round.

Edited by Manifest Density Pt. 2

what doesnt help the game is the fact that the AI is horrible.

you can be trying to give them the game and theyll still find a way to blow it and give you the win.

this tends to happen ALOT on sorry sliders...which i think is the longest game you actually have to play. granted its like 3 minutes but it seems like forever when the AI feels like riding the short bus and making you play a unneeded 3rd round.

Yes, they really made this game 0% fun for single player. I wish I knew how to contact EA because I'd definitely complain about their crappy AI player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I agree this game is terrible. It isn't even fun to play multi-player. Too much unnessesary animation and no ability to skip that crap. The ending takes way to long to end and the monoply cards makes no sense if you can get one card that is worth 100x more then all the other cards combined. The ending scene takes longer then actually beating all 5 games.

Get rid of Mister PotatoeHead he sucks too.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm only 9 games in out of 50 and it is almost unbearable to play.

I agree in part with the original post about the 8 hour grind - 8 hours is nothing when playing a decent game, but this game is so bad that that 8 hours seems like loads longer.

The end scene when you get awarded the money (that you cant speed up) makes me want to punch the tv.

But I'm going to perservere and get the Plat in small chunks of play.