Bop-It Trophies?

This one is really bothering me. The computer player never stays alive long enough to even get to 10, let alone 30. I was able to get to 10 running both controllers under 2 players, but once it speeds up it's like impossible to run both controllers at the same time without one of them falling out and ending the game. Then the only person I have to play with is my mom and she can't keep up with it to get to the 30, so... Any good way to actually be able to go through 30 rounds of it? I think I could do this easily if the computer would stay alive, but it always dies, like I said, before I even get through 10 rounds. I thought computers were supposed to be difficult to beat. -.-

I think it kind of sucks that the game doesn't let you keep going after the opponent has fallen out. A better scoring system for this game would have been a point for every round you complete, and then allowing you to continue on as far as you could go to keep earning points each round.

I did it alone. It's a pain in the ass, but it's doable.

The problem I'm having with alone is that I keep pushing the controllers down when I try to do bop-it or spin-it and its pushing the L2 and R2 buttons in as well so it's causing me to miss.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
use 2 human players and have ur buddy, or in my case i had my gf, match me move for move and the trophy will pop

I managed to get 10 in a row against the ps3 but no more. It is a major pain you have to get someone to help locally to help. I tried to get the 30 on my own but it's practically impossible. In the end I'm trying to get the wife into it... So far just managed to get the 20 in a row one...just about...!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
you do not have to follow all the commands but those you follow be sure to be correct!

so if you are not set or confused skip a command !

try to do the first 10 wich you can see on the screen what to press and then you have plenty of time for the rest.

Not sure why you think you can skip, I hot 40 in a row but I skipped some...no trophy, so try again

Edit - God Damm....I am getting pissed of at this one.....Even trying the pause way is still getting me as I have a controller type problem!!! DAM DAM DAM DAM

Edited by jmac92123