Rate the trophy difficulty...  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.96

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my 71th (P) & this game is so easy, but long & boring at the same time. The only bit of trouble I had was the "Sorry... Not!" trophy.

My vote is a 1, but If anyone is going for the platinum, you better have free time on hand because completing 50 game shows is like watching paint dry. I fell asleep multiple times just getting 30 wins these past two days.

I just got my 71th (P) & this game is so easy, but long & boring at the same time. The only bit of trouble I had was the "Sorry... Not!" trophy.

My vote is a 1, but If anyone is going for the platinum, you better have free time on hand because completing 50 game shows is like watching paint dry. I fell asleep multiple times just getting 30 wins these past two days.

The TRUTH! 22 games and fell asleep lol gf woke me up multiple times lmao

I'm very disappointed in how freaking easy this game is. It practically hands you the game every time. It seemed like I had to put absolutely no effort into anything but the weird trophies like finishing Sorry Sliders with opponent getting 0 points. That was hell every using 2 players because that piece only has to be on the 1 point circle even by the slightest little margin to count for the 1 point.

I'm very disappointed in how freaking easy this game is. It practically hands you the game every time. It seemed like I had to put absolutely no effort into anything but the weird trophies like finishing Sorry Sliders with opponent getting 0 points. That was hell every using 2 players because that piece only has to be on the 1 point circle even by the slightest little margin to count for the 1 point.

mine wasnt like this at all, for some reason the ai computer player always get crazy cheap in the basketball connect 4 as well as sorry lol it quite funny to see it happening so often lol

Yes, but you don't even have to win. Just relax and wait for the trophies to come pouring in. Actually, those guys at Hasbro must be taking Alli, because the trophies ooze out slowly like anal leakage.

I noticed that shortly into playing too. All 25+ the trophies say "Finished" not "Won". I definitely wouldn't have expected something THAT easy.

animuson: I definitely wouldn't have expected something THAT easy.

The same could probably be said about some x-girlfriends; but seriously I'm getting sick of games that have trophies that are ridiculously time-consuming just for the sake of being time-consuming. "Do X to get Y" should be the formula, not "Do X^8 to get Y".

I would give this a rate 2. Yesterday I got the game and after about 5 hours play, now I already got over 85 percent of trophies. I think now I only needs to beat the 50 game to get the platium. The only two annoying trophy are sorry NO! and 2 the Max. For these two, I would highly recommand to do it with two controllers, because computer is so stupid and unpredictable. I tried around 40min to get that two. Now only grind to 100 percent.

havent rated yet but i can tell this is an easy plat.

i mean i got the game thursday in the mail from gamefly, played it for about an hour with the wife before i went in to work and already have 1/3 of the trophies.

seriously cake walk.

only trouble i see is the 30 in a row on bop it.

*** im just goint to EDIT this one instead of making another post.

(P) just a few minutes ago.

bop it extreme is so fucking easy.

they give you so much time between each press.

the wife and i just did it on the first try and got the plat trophy.

Edited by Manifest Density Pt. 2

Hasbro Family Game Night 4: The Game Show platinum difficulty- 2

This could quite possibly be thee worst PS3 game I've ever seen and played. The graphics, music and game variety are a turd, complete with flies on the side!

"Hardest" trophies to earn- Whack-A-Matic, 2 The Max. These are not necessarily hard per say, it's just that the CPU is so inept it WILL NOT ever get passed anything more than 7 correct choices in Bop-It! In fact, I believe anyone trying to get this/these trophies alone without a 2nd controller will NEVER get them. The CPU won't allow it. I swear it doesn't want you to lose sometimes. Thanks go to my wife for thinking up the plan that got me both these trophies.

"Easiest" trophies to earn- All of them. During the course of getting 50 game shows done, the CPU WILL find a way to get both its Sorry Sliders into the Sorry zone, so don't worry too much about that.

Edited by Rubbercons

I gave this a 2. The game is very easy for the most part. "Sorry...Not" trophy is not as hard as the guide makes it out to be since all you have to do is make your opponent end each round with 0 points.

The only thing irritating about this game is having to grind 50 game show games and having to use 2 controllers to get "2 the Max" and "Whack-A-Matic" trophies.

Overall, game is platinumable in 2 days and easier to plat than Family Game Night 3 (FGN 3) but not as good as FGN 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...